Chapter thirty

I'm currently five months pregnant and there are some changes that a pregnant woman goes through that no one has ever mentioned to me.

One being the horrible gas, I'm so gassy its embarrassing, luckily Raven has been out of town for a week, and also unluckily. Lucky because the gas didn't hit till he was gone and unlucky because I haven't been able to get any sleep, I'm so tired.

Rave is supposed to be coming home today, I'm really happy but also scared he will make fun of me. Wait this can be my chance to seek revenge for that time he killed me with his gas. Oh it's on tonight!

Today I'm supposed to be working on controlling earth/ plant life. I've already mastered air, water, and fire. The most difficult of those three being fire, it took me a month to get it down.

I may have accidentally set some chairs on fire while I was working on that. Luckily we were by the pool so I just used water from the pool to put onto them. Learning to control water didn't take as long as fire but longer than air.

With that in mind I change into shorts and one of Raven's shirts. Slipping on my runners I waddle down the stairs slowly. I'm so frickin huge I have no idea how I'm going to make it to nine months.

I feel like a blimp, I'm just lucky Raven's shirts fit because mine dont. I'm so big my jeans dont fit right, my boobs got bigger and are so sore lately it sucks. None of my bras fit me anymore and I'm too lazy to go buy more so I've been wearing bikini tops instead.

Sylvia and Jackie are both just having one baby so they aren't having as hard a time I think. Not that I'm complaining it's just easier for them to get around.

Sylvia is having a girl this time around and shes the picture of pregnancy zen, if that's a thing. Jackie said that they want to be surprised so they haven't checked the gender, but I can tell they are really excited to know what they are having.

I swear the bigger I get the longer it takes to get up and down stairs. I'm barely half way down when Yen comes to help me.

"You know you don't have to escort me down every morning you know," I say to Yen with a smile.

"Sylvia not to mention Raven would kill me if you got hurt falling, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you fell and got hurt, also Raven asked me to," he smiles at me as we continue on our way down stairs.

I've had to start wearing a special belt that helps my belly and my back. It has a belt loop in back that Yen is holding on to as we walk down.
Finally after what seems like forever we get to the bottom and I was ravenous.

"Good morning sweetie come join the other mommies to be for breakfast," Martha called out when she saw us.

"You had me at breakfast!" I say making everyone laugh, "goodmorning everyone," I say sitting down. "Thanks Yen."

He nods and sits next to Sylvia and they kiss good morning.

"How are the kids?" I ask them.

"Good.... at school," Sylvi says before eating a bite of pancakes.

"Good morning ladies and gents, how are you this morning my young Padawan learner?" Sabrina says breezing in like she's been up for hours drinking coffee. She probably has been up but I doubt she's been downing cups of coffee, she doesn't care for it that much.

"Morning" we all say.

"Are you looking forward to training today?" she asks this with a smirk like she has every time we have started on a new element.

"Sure," I say with waning enthusiasm.
Laughing she digs into her breakfast with gusto.

All too soon my food is gone and I know it's time so might as well get started. "Are you ready Yoda?" I ask Sabrina making her snort.

"Woman you are lucky I finished my juice cuz that shit would have gone out my nose, you know how much that stings?" I can only laugh at the mental image she has given me.

"Ok well seeing as your not shooting juice out of your nostrils let's get to it!" I laugh waddling towards the backyard.

"So when's your mate returning and not that I'm complaining but weren't we supposed to be on your land by now?" She peeks sideways towards me.

"Raven should be returning some time today, and as for your second question we decided to remodel the house to accommodate our growing family. Its probably going to be completely different since we are adding a whole new story. Raven doesn't want me near the construction for obvious reasons, he says the work is underway and things are moving steadily. He stopped to see before he had a summit meeting with the other neighboring Alphas."

I absentmindedly rub my belly as we head to our usual spot to begin with our training.

"How are you sleeping?" She whispers concerned, I had told her just how little sleep I was getting this past week.

"Still not great but that will change when Raven gets back. I just hope I don't blow him off the bed with my horrendous gas, but I will be gassing him out on purpose for doing that to me when we first found out I was pregnant." I say determined and Sabrina cracks up laughing after her initial surprise. She has unfortunately been witnessing the gas first hand.

She just cracked a joke about wondering if I could light it to turn me into a rocket. Sometimes I truly forget she's an elder, she is always so full of energy and spunk.

"Ok today you are going to take this peach pit and make it grow! Ready?" She beams.
The short answer is no, not really.