Chapter seventeen

We decided to stay at the pack house tonight just in case Dev got back to us sooner than we'd think. Since we have to wait we decided to get work done, we checked on how training was going for our people tweaking certain things when necessary.

I went around checking on the expectant mothers to make sure that they had everything they needed and were getting proper care for themselves and their babies.

After that I checked on the elderly and infirm. I think that we should start a program for them, so they can spend time doing fun things. Most seemed to like the idea when I asked their opinion on it.

All in all I made good progress with my pack today, here I've been a part of it since I met the Frost siblings.

They welcomed me in with open arms and now I'm connected to it even stronger than before. Now even more pack members will know me, that's a bit daunting but that comes with being Luna.

When I break for lunch Raven decides to take me on our first official date. We end up at an Italian restaurant, it's called LITTLE ITALY it's a cozy little restaurant with great atmosphere and charm.

I ordered the lasagna and Raven ordered chicken parmigiana, we shared breadsticks and salad. He admitted that he originally wanted to get a huge plate of spaghetti for us to share, like in lady and the tramp and I couldn't stop laughing. Ofcourse when he first said it I had just taken a drink of my tea, and instead of spitting it out like I almost did I choked on it instead. Panicking Raven began patting my back and fanning my face.

"Oh crap Scar I'm sorry I didn't see you drinking your tea!" He says frantically.

He didn't calm down till I let out a unladylike but totally me snort. "Omg I'm just glad I didn't pee just now," I wheezed.

I excused myself to freshen up, when I return I sit back down and then resumed our meal and conversation,
"Raven chill out I'm still me you don't have to freakout you know," I say taking his hand.

He sighs, "I know I just wanted to do something nice for us."

"What makes you think you haven't?" I challenge.

"Well the tea coming out your nose when you started choking kinda gave it away," he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey! I dont shoot tea out of my nose for just anyone," I wink at him making him laugh and shake his head. "Your just lucky I love you!" I smile and lean over to kiss him.

"I'm so glad I requested a booth," he says against my lips as he kisses me back.

Now before anyone thinks there's going to be some hanky panky stuff going on I'm sorry to dissapoint but nope, we have a very delicious meal and order dessert, it was tiramisu and we got icecream as well.

After lunch we got back to work, this time I was focusing on my ceremony that's coming up, granted I only got to put in some input, the girls wanted to handle it with minimal help from me, they wanted it to be a surprise. I only got to choose colors and fabrics but have no idea what they are for yet.

The ceremony itself is fairly straightforward, I just have to repeat after Raven.

When I first joined the pack we exchanged blood but it was just on our hands, clasped together in front of those who were there at the time it wasn't a big production. This time I will be in front of most if not all of our pack and some guests, if our neighboring Alphas do indeed show up.

Also I will be taking my Luna vows and will bleed upon the sacred relic of our pack.

It's a giant crimson ruby the size of a soccerball that looks like the moon, it is held by a statue of the Moon Goddess flanked by two guardian wolves, the statues are made of polished marble, it's quite magnificent I must say.

I decided to help make dinner we made baked salmon, cheese tortellini with mushrooms and asparagus with alfredo sauce, rolls, and salad. We also made shrimp and scallops with bacon skewers.

Thank the Goddess for my fast metabolism because I love to eat!
Apparently I'm not the only one, everyone went to bed that night with full happy bellies.

Wearing my comfy fuzzy onesie, yeah I've got one no shame! I curl up next to Raven, "it's so wrong to think you look hot right now, and I dont mean your temperature," he says eyeing my pjs.

I giggle, "you want some for your birthday?"

"No powerfully influenced guys dont wear onesies," He says arching his eyebrow.

"Bullshit, I know for a fact Gene Simmons wears them!" I tell him.

"No fucking way, how would you know?" He counters.

"Gene Simmons family jewels it showed him wearing them," I tell him and he just looks at me.

"I'll think about it then," he grumbles making me laugh.

"Ok, I will refrain from getting you a unicorn onesie ok?" I batt my eyelashes at him.

"Go to sleep trouble maker," he says kissing my forehead and setting into sleep.

"Night honey," I kissed under his jaw making him humm in contentment.

"Oh babe, I forgot something on the dresser in the closet can you get it for me?" He yawns.

"Ok hold on," I get up and make my way over to our walk in and look on Raven's dresser, sitting in the middle is a box, a jewelry box it's old fashioned and made of cedarwood. Picking it up gently I turn to see Raven leaning in the door way with a smile.

"Open it," he gestures at the box in my hands.

Opening the lid I see a beautiful Crimson ruby pendant on a white gold chain. "It has been passed down in the family for generations and I think it's time you wear it," he says putting it on me. "I was going to wait till your Luna ceremony but I really wanted to see you in it, ofcourse in the vision I had, it was all you had on but..." I kiss him to shut him up.

"You know I can help with that dream of yours," I say unzipping my onesie to reveal my lack of undergarments.
Raven swallows and says, "you know what? I think I love onesies."
Lifting me he carries me to our bed, with me only in my new necklace.