Chapter sixty seven

Raven's POV

"Scarlett...Falcon... how are they? Where are they?" I say waking up. Looking around I see I'm in a recovery room but I'm alone.

"Where are they... I have to find them," I try standing and the world spins causing me to stumble and I crash into the wall.

The door opens and Leon comes in sees me and yells for the healer to come. "Zoe! My Alpha is awake hurry!" He rushes to help me as I start sinking to the floor.

"Scar...how is she? Is Falcon ok? Where are they? Take me to them.. Please Leon!" I'm desperate to get to them, Ren reached out for Kohaku and couldn't get her to answer and now we're freaking out.

"Alpha please calm down you need to take these first," the healer who came in says handing me some vials.

"What are they?" I ask looking at them questioningly.

"Vitality potions, it will help you feel better faster," she says and I drink them without complaint.

"Where's my mate? How is our unborn pup? Take me to them PLEASE," I beg, I know Alpha's aren't supposed to be this weak but I need to know they are ok...I have to see Scarlett.

"Follow me... Beta please help him.. just incase." Zoe says leading the way.

I enter the room the healer, Zoe led me to and I see Scarlett, she's sleeping but she's hooked up to monitors. I see her heart beating on the monitor and my son's heartbeat on another.

I rush to the bed and kneel next to her afraid to hurt her I only hold her hand. Her hand is warm in mine and I can see her breathing, letting out a breath I didn't even notice I was holding I kiss her hand.

She's alive..they are alive... thankyou Goddess! Thankyou for not taking them from me!

I didn't know I was crying till I felt the tears on my cheeks.

"she's currently dormant... she used a great deal of energy...normally if someone used this much, they wouldn't have survived but your mate and pup are strong willed, that's the only explanation for their survival." Zoe says with a fondness in her voice.

Looking at me she smiles, "we owe our continued existence to your family... we will do all we can for your mate and pup. For now they will remain asleep here, when we're positive on their status beginning to improve we will transport them home. For now recover your strength Alpha," she says then leaves me with Scarlett and Leon.

"God when we couldn't link them..." my lip trembles and tears continued to fall from my eyes. Leaning my head on our hands I sob, I'm just so thankful that my nightmare didn't come true.

"I know what you mean, you guys took years off my life when you came back from the island," Leon says sitting across from me in a chair.

"How's everyone else doing? How is our family?" I ask now that I know I didn't lose Scarlett and Falcon.

"My nieces and nephews are all doing well, so is Jackie and Justin. Martha is helping over see everything making sure everyone is alright and cared for, she's also organizing the funerals that will need to happen.
We lost 39 of our pack members.. that includes Shawn. None of our losses were noncombatants though. Jared is running the pack till you are ready he said. He fought along with the elders, he sustained minor injuries, but he's good.
Some of the elders died and others have injuries, some of them serious." Leon says, I can tell there is more that he's not saying, like he doesn't want to in front of Scar.

Using our mind link I ask the question he left unanswered, "what are you not wanting to say infront of Scarlett?"

"It's Sabrina, she was hurt, it was worse than they originally thought and she's in a coma now. Not only that she is in the ICU, before Alistair died one of the elders saw him inject her with something. The needle was so small she probably didn't even notice. The docs ran tests and found out it was that really rare wolfsbane. They don't know if she will ever wake up." He says and we both look at Scarlett.

"How am I going to tell her?" I link him and he shrugs with a sad look, "I don't know man but you should call home let them know you're up."

"You're right, do you have a phone?" I ask and he fishes around in his pockets looking for it. Pulling it out I call my mom and she answers after two rings.

"Leon, son are you ok? How's Raven and Scarlett? How's my grandpup? Have they woken yet?" My mom starts asking rapid fire questions.

"Hi mom, Leon, Scarlett, Falcon, and I are doing ok." Is all I get out before she's crying and calling my dad and sister.

Putting me on speaker they all yell at once, "omg are you ok? How is everyone doing? Omg you guys kicked ass! When are you guys coming home? Where are you?"

"Ok stop so I can answer!" I say trying not to laugh, and Leon smiles shaking his head at me.

"Ok we're at the healer's facility getting treatment, don't interrupt!" I say in my Alpha tone knowing that they were about to berate me with questions again.

"I'm fine, I just used too much energy and passed out, Leon is holding two thumbs up that he's good," I say and he gives me an ok sign.

"Scarlett though used too much energy and is dormant, they said. She and Falcon are alive, just sleeping right now. The healers are closely monitoring them and said that when they are certain of their progress they will release them to go home. For now they said they have to stay here." I say and they are quiet so I ask, "how are my pups? How is everything going over there?"

"Well... Jackie has volunteered to bring the pups to see you all... but in the mean time let me fill you in on what you missed," my dad says and I look at Leon who is trying not to be excited about his mate coming here...its funny.