Chapter twenty one

Currently I'm laughing my ass off, I'm crying I'm laughing so hard, Jackie and I are trying desperately not to pee our pants while watching the guys dance to GENTLEMAN you know the song sung by the same guy that sang GANGNAM STYLE. They danced to that one before this one, Rave even got the other Alphas in on it. To see the always serious Alphas dancing like that OMFG best shit ever!!!!

"Omg I'm so glad my phone can record video the kids will love this!!"

Turning to my side I see a short dark haired beauty that is very pregnant next to me.

"Hi let me introduce myself, I'm Selena, Alpha Dev's wife and Luna," she says holding out her hand.

I bypassed her hand and hugged her, "it's so nice to meet you! Dev's had only amazing things to say, I'm so glad you could make it!" I smile softly truly happy to meet her finally.

She laughs, "he had better be saying good things, it's a pleasure to finally meet you as well."

"Omg, I'm going pee, I'll be back!" Jackie says running for the bathroom.
Laughing at her quick retreat, we go back to laughing at our mates because they are dancing to something else now. The guys turn to us and wink at us making us crack up.

Jackie comes back and introduces herself to Selena.

"Its so nice to meet you, your mate has been bragging about you," Jackie tells her making her blush. "My mate is the one dancing next to my brother, Alpha Frost," she says smiling at Leon.

We spent the next fifteen minutes talking till our mates come up in front of us, "how the hell is it we out here dancing and y'all are sitting on your butts?" They say at the same time.

"Whoa triplet moment," Selena says laughing, "we're having fun watching y'all shake it on the dance floor." She winks at Dev making him laugh and shake his head.

"Ditto" Jackie and I say at the same time.

The guys roll their eyes at us making us laugh again. Seriously my cheeks hurt and I'm getting a great core workout.

A slow song just started, "ok you have to dance with me let's go!" Leon grabs Jackie and takes off.

Dev holds his hand out to his wife, "Dance with me my love?" He asks and she waddles out onto the dance floor with him.

Rave just smiles at me and holds out his hand, I take it and he leads us to the dance floor. "Are you having fun baby?" He asks me as we sway to the music.

"I'm having a great time babe, you are very entertaining," I giggle and he laughs with me.

"I'm glad I can put a smile on your face," he says laying a kiss on the mark that shows I'm his, he whispers in my ear, "I'm always glad to put other more private looks on your face too."

I know I'm blushing right now, I can feel it. "Let's go put some of those looks on your face shall we?" He asks me.

"Babe we have guests right now," I whisper yelled at him.

"We can slip away for a bit I think," he says kissing my mark again.

"No we can't, because I know you a bit isn't long enough and we would need to shower afterwards if we tried that, too many sensitive noses." I give him a look.

"Ok let's call it a night then," he says pulling me closer so I feel how being close to him has gotten his body at attention. I can't help the quiet whimper that leaves me.

"Hey son are you going to hog my new daughter all night?" Jared, Raven's dad comes up to us.

"Yes! I'm afraid I am, it seems she is feeling the need to lay down, so can you look after everything here thanks dad!" He says quickly and makes a break for the door pulling me with him.

I can hear Jared's laughter as we make our escape.

Apparently I wasn't going fast enough because Raven picked me up and ran up the stairs till we were in our room. He placed me on my feet then turned closed the door and locked it.

Turning back to me he reaches for me, "finally! I've been thinking of getting you out of that dress all night," he says and kisses me deeply.

Breaking the kiss we are both breathing hard, "then what are you waiting for?" I challenge.

Groaning he kisses me again while releasing my zipper in back, slipping my dress to the floor he picks me up again and carries me to our bed.

"You have too much clothes on," I say helping him out of them.

"I love you Raven," I say kissing him.

"I love you Scarlett, you're my dream come true, the answer to my heart's greatest wish," he says softly making me melt.

We make love while the party continues down stairs till long after it has ended. When we can no longer continue we cuddle close and fall asleep in each others embrace.

It's well passed noon by the time we make it out of our room. Walking into the kitchen we hear, "oh there you guys are, we thought the bed ate you!" Jackie says making me blush and the others laugh.

"Jealous?" Raven wiggles his eyebrows at her. Now I'm laughing with them.

We sit down and eat with them, the them being Raven's parents, Jackie and Leon, Alpha Loewe and his Luna, Dev and Selena, and Yen and Sylvia.

We talk about nothing very important in the grand scheme of things. I learn that Alpha and Luna Loewe's first names are Mitchell and Julia. They have three pups at home being looked after by his Grandmother so after they finished eating they took their leave to get back to them. We thanked them for coming and wished them safe travels as we saw them off.

Coming back to the table Selena says, "so you're coming back with us to meet the elder, right?"