Chapter fifty two

Raven's POV

Listening to what Scar went through was hard knowing HE was there, then to hear he tried to rape my mate, Ren and I wanted to rage, but the bastard isn't here and Scarlett needed me, she's more important than my rage. Holding her calmed her as well as me.

When she continued her side of the story I couldn't be more proud of her courage and strength. Not only did she give that jackass a hurting he would never forget, she got out of there, she ran to safety.
She got to spend time with the family that was taken too soon, and she trained with her mom. My mate leaves me in awe of her.

"Then Raven was there and brought me home," she smiles at me, and it's so breathtaking I kiss her. We could be together forever and it would never be long enough.

Leaning my forehead on her's we just let the moment be then I lift my head, "my turn?" At her nod and curious look I begin.

"Well last night, I curled up next to you and fell asleep, only to end up in an unfamiliar place with a person I didn't know, who turned out to be your dad," I say looking at Scar who smiles.

"He told me what was happening and how to reach you but first he wished to train me. Let me just say he is the best fighter I have ever seen. It was an honor to learn from him," I say and see Scarlett beam with pride.

"So yeah he totally kicked my A-S-S," I laugh and the others join me.
"Seriously though it was amazing and took forever to even come close to his level but he gave me his approval. Before he left to go meet you Scar he told me I needed to meditate then let my heart reach for you. That I needed to feel our connection and follow it to you, when I found you I needed to reach out for you and when I did you were there reaching for me. As soon as I pulled you to me, my eyes flew open and yours fluttered open and you were there. You came back to me," my voice lowers and Scar puts her left hand against my cheek. We kiss again and just lean our heads together enjoying the comfort we offer each other.

"We are so glad you were able to come back to us," my mom says and I can tell she wants to cry she so happy.

"Yes and that you are unharmed," dad says relieved.

"I wish I could put that mutt down though," Jackie says with venom.

"I think we all do," I say agreeing with my sister.

The kids start laughing hysterically and I look over, Jackson got a piece of food stuck on his head and his sisters and brother thought it was hysterical, he laughed with them not caring. Smiling I listen to the laughter of my children while I hold their pregnant mother just wishing this moment could last a bit longer.

Scarlett's POV

After we told the others about our experiences, they expressed their feelings of relief and frustration at what we, well mostly what I had endured.

The mood was lightened by my babies though when they cracked up laughing. Jackson had managed to get some of his snack stuck to his forehead and tried getting off by making faces. It was funny and his siblings agreed because they couldn't stop laughing, soon he had joined them in their laughter.
I shook my head with a smile, my little clown.
When my stomach rumbled loudly Martha got up and insisted on making food for Raven and I. Jared sat drinking coffee talking to us, while Leon and Mick went to join Yen in the office. Isla yawned and excused herself to go nap, the baby has been making her sleepy lately.
Jackie who had a hold of a Justin's baby monitor, went to check on him when he started to cry.
Then Sabrina got up to hug me whispering in my ear, "I'm so glad you're ok," then left to let Dev and Selena know the good news.
Leaving the rest of us to eat and talk about baby names for our little shocker.
Raven had told me how my dad said our little guy was the reason I had gotten zapped when I was training.

"Oh yeah your dad was laughing about it," Rave laughs telling me.
Rolling my eyes I eat my cheese omelet and toast.
Raven's phone rings and he barely gets out an "hello" when I hear Selena yelling on the other side, "how is she?" He leans his head away from the phone.

"Hold on," he says handing the phone to me.
Taking the phone I say, "hi Selena," I hear her start crying, "stop scaring us like that..*sniff- sniff*.... are you ok?"

"I'm sorry and yes I'm good, more than good I'm pregnant and I got to meet my parents!"

"What?....what?? Omg congratulations!" Then I hear her yelling "Dev.... Scarlett is pregnant again! ...Hold on how did you meet your parents?" She says talking to me again.

Before I can answer I hear Dev yelling out "I know! Sabrina just told me that she's pregnant again already *he laughs* congrats guys!"

Laughing I reply, "thankyou guys!"

"Did Dev just comment on how I'm awesome and got you preggers again?" Raven asks and I crack up laughing and passed Raven the phone.
He puts it on speaker, telling Dev that it's on speaker and they start joking about how they are going to make football teams.

"Then you can carry the next few," Selena says and Dev wines, "but babe I love seeing you round with my pups!"

"I love seeing Scarlett that way too!" Raven says smiling.

"I think it's a mate thing," Jared says smiling, "I was the same way."

"Men," Martha, Selena, and I all say.
Then we all start laughing again.

"Scarlett so what are your parents like or were like, I don't know how that works?" Selena asks and with a smile I begin telling her about my parents.