Chapter fifty seven

Sabrina's POV

"My child come sit with me we have much to discuss," the Moon Goddess said patting the floor next to her.

I sit next to her waiting anxiously knowing her visits are never casual but serve great purpose.

"I'm afraid there is a traitor amongst you in the council, I have tried talking to him many times but he has blocked me out...... it's Alistar." She says sadly.

"Oh shit, he was the one we sent to check out where they are. Is that when he decided to switch sides? Did he not have a choice or does he no longer care about us?" I ask hopeing that the answer is that he's been brainwashed or under a spell.

"I'm afraid not, this was his decision alone, I felt it when he turned against us. He is no longer a white wolf, his wolf has died. Even refused to turn his back on me, so Alistair killed his wolf." She cries her tears turning to diamonds.

I hug her crying as well, my wolf and his were quite close, we had been quite close. My wolf was calling out to his not wanting to believe it to be true. When she didn't get any answers, she believed it then and has been crying and howling in pain for the loss of her friend.

"How... why... why would he do this? To Even.. to us?" I cry feeling so betrayed by one of my oldest friends.

"I don't know dear, but you must tell the others before he gets everyone killed," she hugs me.

"I will, I'll do my best," I say and the image fades and I wake up.

"Fuck!" I yell then go grab my phone. What the fuck! How could he? Why? I cry as I group call the others.

"Come to me now! Say nothing to anyone else!" I almost yell as soon as they answer.

"What's happening?! What's wrong?! You rarely cry and you are I can tell," Sammy asks and I tell her and the others who are also starting to ask questions, "not over the phone come to me, come to Crimson Moonlight pack and quickly, REMEMBER TELL NO ONE."

I hang up and call Dev, "hey Gran how ar-," I cut him off, "I have no time to explain get here now and make sure the others are protected before you come move quickly!" I say and he only says "Roger", because I don't order him around and if I am I have a very good reason. Hanging up I run upstairs to Raven's office and go in without knocking.

He looks up as does his Beta and Gamma. "We have an emergency I have Dev coming and I called most of the elders to come when they get here call the other Alphas its important." I rush out, with Raven following.

"Sabrina what's happening? Where are you going?"

I don't answer as I look for Scarlett finding her in the nursery with her pups. She was reading them a story and stops when I come in, the look on my face scaring her.

"Oh God what happened now?" She asks quietly as her pups are sleeping.

I motion to follow me and we move to the hall. Closing the door so as not to wake her pups she turns to me Raven moves to her side and holds her.

"The Goddess came to me an elder has fallen into darkness," I start to cry but continued, "I've called Dev and the others elders here, we have to tell the other Alphas, I think we are going to be out of time and very soon." I look at them with tear filled eyes and they take a moment to process what I've said.

"Let's get the conference room ready, I'll get the other Alphas on the line, let's go." Raven says his Alpha authority taking over.

Scarlett puts her arm around me and leads us down the hall, we the go to the conference room. Taking our seats we wait for the others, Scarlett does her best to console me.

"Who is it?" Scarlett asks and I shake my head, "please wait for the others it's bad enough that I have to say it once. But if you insist on more details after I will tell you, but for now please .." she nods in understanding.

The other elders don't make us wait long, within the hour they have assembled now we are waiting on Dev who is almost here.
Being the overprotective family man he is, he refused to leave them at home so Selena and their pups (all of them) are on the way.

Raven has all of the other Alphas in the alliance on conference call.

Fifteen minutes later Dev comes in following the Gamma Yen.

"What's happened Sabrina?" He says clearly trying not to freakout.

Standing I begin, "the Goddess summoned me in my dreams we have a traitor amongst the elders, as the other elders present can tell you one amongst us is missing.."

"No Alistair?! But how?... why?.." Sammy calls out while the others yell various things but all with the same thought...Why?

"The Goddess said that she doesn't know why but he killed his wolf, Even is gone," I try so hard not to but my tears stream down my face. "She called me to tell me before he gets us all killed, if he's helping Rohan we have to strike and soon or we will lose our chance!" I say and then I look to my student, I wish I could spare her from having to fight, after all she is once again pregnant.

Oh dear Moon Goddess please if anyone is to lose their life please take me over her and her unborn pup. If I have to I will gladly give my life for theirs.

As I pray and bargaining with the Goddess the others are organizing their warriors, and we good elders have been tasked with guarding the non combatants.
Being white wolves we are trained to be very strong and top notch fighters, having said that because we are white wolves and can get in contact with the Goddess we are revered and usually protected.

Out the corner of my eye I can see that Alpha Frost is having a very hard time with this but is doing his best to focus.

Scarlett puts her hand on his back to calm him, she whispers something to him when he turns to her and he holds her tightly.

Please let them make it through this Goddess!