Chapter twenty nine

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to give my training another go.  I just finished getting dressed when Raven came in, "hey babe I was just coming to wake you for breakfast and Sabrina was asking me if you were up yet."

Smiling I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, "morning" I said leaning up to kiss him. "Is she wanting to train already?"

"I think so but you need to eat first, how's our baby?" He asks while he leans down to kiss my belly.

"Good, oh I have an appointment this afternoon you wanna come with me?"  I ask when I almost forgot about it myself.

His huge smile and shining eyes are my answer, he nods enthusiastically, "I can't wait to see them!" He kisses my belly again, "let's get you fed," standing he takes my hand and we go down stairs.

"So what's for breakfast today?" I ask stomach rumbling.

"My mom made biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon," Rave says making my mouth water.

Entering the kitchen I head straight for the table, knowing Rave, he's getting our food.

"Good morning guys!" I say to everyone getting nods and hi's and mornings back from everyone.
Sabrina comes over from getting coffee and sits across from me.  "Good morning Scarlett after breakfast let's start your training with meditation then try the wind visualization training.  Does that sound good?" She asks me and I nod before my food distracts me.

"Here babe," Raven puts our food down and starts digging in, I start eating at a more reasonable pace.

"That sounds good Sabrina but I have an appointment today," I say excited.

"That's fine we will work till it's time for your appointment, ok let's get back to our food!" Sabrina cheers before she gets a big mouthful of biscuits and gravy.

"Oh yeah that hit the spot, thankyou for breakfast Martha it was amazing!" I call out to her as I head to the backyard with Sabrina.
"Anytime love!" She calls back.
I wonder if I had ever gotten to meet my birth parents if they would be happy for me or just what they would be like in general.

Kohaku- don't go down that rabbit hole, it doesn't matter and they would have loved us.

Hey how've you been we haven't talked in forever!

Kohaku- I know I've been protecting our pups.

What? You mean pup right?

Kohaku- no I mean pups we are having more than one.  Don't worry you'll see later now focus on training we need to be able to control our power, I'll focus on them.

You know you just made my job today infinity harder right?

Kohaku- *blows a raspberry* get to work!

Rolling my eyes I take a seat next to Sabrina.

"You ok over there?" She whispers.

"Just talking to Kohaku, my wolf." Sighing I begin thinking of my lake and clearing my mind, trying desperately to focus.

"Do you want to get whatever it is off your chest so you can focus better? You can tell me if you want." Her voice is soft but her sincerity rings through, but I want Raven to be the first to know.

"Thankyou for the offer I appreciate it but I'm just going to try focusing for now," I sigh hopefully I didn't offend her.

"I understand, ok let's focus on our meditation now!" she smiles at me I guess I didn't offend her, thank goodness.

Smiling I close my eyes and focus, we spend the next half hour meditating then Sabrina gets up and takes out the weighted ball again.  Ok I got this, I got this!

I don't got this, DAMN IT!
"WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?" I'm so frustrated I want to cry.

"Ok calm down its only your second try I get it's frustrating, but try and relax a bit we have time and it's too soon to be this freaked out and it's not good for your pup," she says smiling at me and I sigh because I know she's right.

"Ok try again," she implores me and I focus on the air around me.  Letting out a breath I imagine the air curling around the ball like invisible hands lifting it up.....Oh my Goddess!! It started to float!

"That's good now hold it two inches above the ground for as long as you can," Sabrina says proudly.

Now that I got the feeling for this I think I'll be able to handle whatever comes my way.

It's around three thirty when Raven comes to find me for my appointment that I have kinda forgotten about again when he see the floating ball.

"Holy Shit, Scar you're doing it the ball is floating!" His face is priceless then I float it up so he can grab it and he is surprised to see how heavy it is. 

Laughing I get up and go over to him, "hey honey!" I say before I kiss him,
"Mmm."

"Hey babe it's time for your appointment," he smiles I can feel his excitement and I smile feeling it too.

"Enjoy seeing your pup I'm going swimming!" Sabrina cheers as she passes us making us laugh.

"Ok let's go," he says softly nudgging me towards the pack hospital.

We get there and are ushered into a room, "hello Alpha, Luna, are you ready to see your baby?" Doc Flora asks.

We nod and she gets the machine ready, then gets the gel.

"Do you think we will have a boy or girl?" Rave asks.

"As long as they are healthy I'm happy," I say.

Doc puts the gel on and starts moving the wand when she stops saying "oh my goodness."

"What?" We say together.

"Umm congratulations you're having quadruplets!" She says nervous.

"What!?" We say together again.
Turning to the screen we indeed see four little heads and four little hearts beating.

"Looks like two of each, two boys and two girls," she says smiling at us.
We look at each other and tear up,

"thankyou for being mine!" Raven says kissing me.  "I should be the one saying that," I tell him.
Holy shit we're going to have four babies!!!