Chapter twenty eight

"Ok today we are going to work on your wind visualization training, since it's a little breezy it might help you to focus since it is around you already. Ok what I want you to visualize is moving this ball an inch off the ground." She pulls a weighted ball out of her pocket and sets it on the ground two feet in front of me.

"What you need to do is focus on the wind and use it to pick up the ball, let it hover an inch off the gound for a few minutes then set it down gently." She says it like its the easiest thing in the world.

"Ok" I say focusing on the wind and the ball.......and ....nothing happened.
Rolling my eyes she said, "don't stop trying! keep going I know you can do this."
So that's was what I did for the next two hours. And I did move it! When I kicked it out of frustration!

"Don't give up, this will take time," Sabrina says soothing me.

"Luna, the Alpha needs you," a young girl named Beth says as she passes with her brother on the way to training.

"thankyou for letting me know," she smiles bowing her head and leaves with her brother.

"Ok we'll try again tomorrow, for now I'm going to go check out your guy's indoor pool!" She says bouncing like she can't wait making me laugh.

We head inside then part ways me to Raven's office, her to her room to  change.

When I get there I knock and Raven calls to come in, entering the room I see the contractor sitting in front of Raven.

"Pardon my tardiness gentlemen," I say walking towards them.

"Not at all Luna, I'm sorry to have interrupted your training session." He bows.

I acknowledge his bow and he straightens, "I was aware you were coming and lost track of time so the fault is mine, but since I'm here now we can move forward." Smiling at him puts him at ease and he returns my smile with one of his own.

"Very well, Alpha Frost sent me the blueprints of the house so that way I could see where we can make the additions."

Three hours later the notes for the new blueprints were complete and Roger, the contractor, left to get started on the new renderings for us.

"I'm so sleepy..." I say yawning with droopy eyes.

Without another thought Raven carried me to our room and I fell asleep for my second time today.

My stomach rumbling is what woke me, "Mmmmm I'm so huuuuunnnggggrrrry....." rolling I got off the bed and looked around.  The room is empty and the sun is setting.  Leaving our room I head down stairs to go to the kitchen.

"Son why are you loading up so much food on that tray?" I hear his dad asking Rave or I think so I'm not to the doorway yet.

"Because Scar has got to be starving so I'm taking her food," Rave says, awww he was going to bring me food.

Walking in I just say, "did someone say food?"

They both look at me and Rave smirks, "see I told you she would be hungry."

His dad just snorts, and I walk over to see what he was bringing me.  "Oh hells yeah! Chinese food!" I sing dancing around making them laugh.

Then my tummy rumbles and I'm ushered to the table so I can eat.  Raven got me all my favorites he's the best mate in the world I'm so moved I cry.

"What's wrong? Do you want something else? Do you hurt anywhere?" He's freaking out looking me over for injuries.

"You're the best mate in the world!" I say sniffing and trying not to cry, "I  don't know why I'm crying," I say sniffing some more.

He kneels next to me and let's out a light chortle. "Its probably your hormones baby," he says gently and I just nod sniffing.

"Ok but you're still the best ok!" I say looking at him making him smile, "I'm just the lucky guy that gets to have you," he kisses me then trys to take a spring roll but I growl, "I love you but don't take my food."

Smirking he says, "I just wanted a taste."  He feeds it to me instead, and I relent and give him one, which he then does the whole "lady and the tramp" pasta move but with a spring roll, laughing at how he looks I bite off the other end and kiss his lips,
"yummy" Rave says then winks at me.

"Son stop messing around," Jared says and he gives him a fake hurt look.

"Dad I'm hurt, I was being totally serious!" He pouts and I crack up laughing.

"Atleast you take your duties seriously I guess I should just be happy with that," Jared smiles and takes his now empty plate to the sink.

"It's ok Jared I like that Rave is this way with me," I lean my forehead on Raven's and he looks at me with love and I send mine right back.

"Ok I'm going to see my mate goodnight you two," he leaves with a smile.

"Oh I'm so full," I say rubbing my tummy gently, we're back on our room sitting on our couch watching TV.  We have on Olympus has Fallen and it's just passed where the sad part happened and my phone rings.

"Baby get me my phone please," I say pointing to the table next to him, reaching over he gives it to me.

"Hello?"

"SCARLETT I HAD MY BABIES!"

"Omg congratulations what did you have? How are y'all doing?"

"We're fine and I have a picture I'm sending........(the picture comes in of Selena on her hospital bed and Dev is sitting by her, each holding a baby, a boy and a girl).
Their names are Helios and Daphne."

"They are so beautiful!!!!" I gush, Raven calls out, "Congratulations on the beautiful babies guys!"

"Thanks guys! Oh here Dev wants to talk to you Raven," she says and we can hear her passing the phone over and I do as well.  Rave gets up incase Dev wants privacy, I decide to focus on the movie, a while later.. when it's in the thick of the action Rave comes back.  "Everything alright?" I look at him worried.

"Yeah baby, we're going over training stuff and he was asking about Sabrina to check on her and he asked how you were holding up.  You know normal stuff," he shrugs.  We finish our movie and get some sleep, I have to train again tomorrow, ugh.....