Chapter sixty nine

Raven's POV

After getting off the phone with dad Leon and I sat with Scarlett in her room, he told me how those that could went home an hour before I woke up.

"Yen was worried about Sylvia and the kids, he was anxious to get home. He had also wanted to stay but I told him to lead our warriors home and that we would follow when we could," Leon says then stretches.

Yawning I lean back in my recliner that is in here and Leon gets as comfortable as he's going to in his chair.

We ended up falling asleep till there was a knock on the door waking us.

Jackie pokes her head in and smiles, "are you ready for more company?"

Leon scrambles to get up and hugs her tightly and Justin who gets excited and starts his baby talk. Leon has his face in my sister's neck and she has her face pressed to his shoulder, I smile then look to the door way where Jenny and her mate are holding my pups, my eyes water as they all struggle to get to me and their mama.

"Hello Alpha it's good to see you, how is our Luna?" Jenny asks while handing me my sons who snuggle their little faces into me.

"She is sleeping to recover, she will probably have to remain that way for a while but otherwise she is doing well, as well as our son Falcon," I say.

My boys looked at me listening to what I was saying, and when I said their mom would have to remain sleeping they began to cry, which made their sisters cry.

"Please don't cry my pups, mommie is going to be ok, and your brother is too so please don't cry." I say trying to sooth them. My boys turn to their mother and reach for her so I gently sit them next to her, and they snuggle into her side falling asleep.

My girls, who have been crying in Jenny's mates hands, then reach for me again and I take them. Juniper holds my face in her warm little hands and Rosemary gives me some lavender.

"Where did you get this sweetheart? thankyou," I say kissing my girls on the head.

"She used her ability to make it," Jackie says from Leon's lap.

Looking at my sister she laughs, "yeah I watched her make or conjure them for the kids to keep them calm with the scent back in the cave." She looks at my pup with pride and I do too.

"You did so good, sweetie I'm proud of you." I say and Juniper pats my face and I notice how soothing her warm little hands are. "Are you using your ability to help daddy feel better?" I ask and she smiles at me.

"Thankyou, I'm so proud of all of you," I say cuddling my girls.

Juniper reaches for Scarlett like she wants to help her so I set her next to Scar's side an she crawls to her face and rubs her face against Scarlett's.

What happens next surprises us all and makes me cry in joy, "hi baby girl, did you miss me?" Scarlett asks in a sleepy voice while blinking at our daughter who gives her sloppy kisses.

Scarlett's POV

*just after blacking out*

Ugh I feel like crap...I'm so tired. Looking around I notice I'm not where I was, "oh crap did I die?" I say out loud hearing laughter behind me.

Turning I see my mom and dad, "hi sweetie and before you freakout any more no you're not dead just sleeping," my dad says with a smile.

Running to them I give them both hugs and kiss their cheeks. "You're sure I'm not dead? What about Falcon?" I say holding my belly, as if to answer me he kicks letting me know he's still there.

"Thank the Goddess, hi sweetheart you were so brave I'm so proud of you son!" I say caressing my belly.

"You all did an amazing job, you saved the world," my mom sniffs, "we're so proud... so very proud of you."

My eyes mist over, "thankyou!" I say and they hold me.

"Your body is in a dormant state right now, so that you can recover," my dad says.."but there is no need to worry you'll feel great when you wake up," he smiles at me and I relax from my almost freakout.

"That's good to know," I laugh.

We sit down and just talk enjoying our time together again, my dad tell me about the time my mom tried to make rum spice cake and put in two whole bottles of it making it inedible.

Then mom told me how dad wanted to practice with a baby before I was born and went to the nursery school.

"oh my goodness he came home crying"... she laughs while dad blushes..."he got peeded on when he was changing a little boy, then one baby got sick an threw up on him."

Dad makes a face then said, "that wasn't even the worst part I was changing this one baby, I was just wiping their bottom when they farted pooping all over the front of my shirt," so yes I felt like a failure and cried in the shower.

We both hug my dad saying that atleast he kept trying making him laugh.

It was nice, this is nice, I wish that they could come back with me.

"You know, we're always with you even when you go back," my dad says and I nod, "yeah I know it's just.." "we know honey," my mom says holding my hand in hers and we lay down looking up at the sky.

Its covered in millions of stars, it's absolutely stunning. The moon begins to rise and the moon Goddess appears before us, she stops us from getting up as we all start to rise.

"My dear the world is safe from the Dreggs now thanks to you and yours. I'm very proud of you. I have to get going now, I will be welcoming those who have fallen in the battles today. I will be taking them to the eternal forest. They will be at peace there, I've come to let you know one of your little ones is reaching for you. Live well, I must go now," she says smiling and with that she's gone.

I start to feel a gental warmth in my cheeks and I know it's time to wake up. Hugging my parents once more I bid them farewell till next time. Focusing I reach for Juniper and wake up in a bed surrounded by my pups and my mate.

"Hi baby girl did you miss me?" I ask Juniper smiling.