Chapter fifty six

I wake up and realise I'm only in my necklace and engagement ring, looking at the time I see it's nine thirty. Ugh I have to get up, rolling over I see Raven sleeping still.
Have I mentioned how much I love my mate? With a smile I go to get up but am grabbed and pulled beneath said mate.

"Where are you going? It's too early to get out of bed." He says kissing my neck.

"It is not...oh that feels good," I say getting distracted.

"Mmm... how bout this?" he licks my mark, then theres a knock at the door.
Groaning he calls out, "what is it?"

"Sorry Alpha but Alpha Steven's son is on the phone requesting to speak with you." Yen calls out.

"Shit," he whispers then calls out "I'll be right there," sorry baby he says kissing me again.

"Its alright go help that young Alpha," I say in my Luna voice and his eyes get darker.

"I love when you do that it's so hot!" He says then hes kissing me again letting me feel just how hott that makes him.

Giggling I tell him "get going,"
And smack his ass for good measure.

"Ooh this isnt over...." he smirks at me pulling on sweats and shirt. "Later baby" he blows me a kiss and I flop on the bed for a second to calm my heart rate.

Getting up I put on some shorts and one of Raven's shirts, it feels like a lazy day to me. Padding into the nursery I see Azure turning the mobile above them for his baby sister.

Rosemary watches as the wolves circle the moon. Juniper is sleeping and Jackson yawns before falling back to sleep.

"Hey baby boy are you entertaining your baby sister like a good big brother?" I say as I lift him and he smiles and starts talking. "Is that so?" I ask and he turns it again using his air ability for his sister who just watches the wolves run round and round.

I tell her goodmorning and she smiles at me then goes back to watching the mobile like its her favorite movie. I change Azure's diaper and put him in a dark blue onesie with black cotton overalls.

Sitting with him I hear his tummy rumble and he gives me puppy dog eyes that clearly say "please feed me." Lifting my shirt I give him his breakfast. Once he finishes I set him in the play pen and start over with Rosemary. By the time shes fed and playing with her brother Juniper finally wakes up. I end up having to wake Jackson up and he's grumpy till he gets his food then he's all smiles.

I'm in the middle of playing with my pups when Raven comes in. I'm smiling till I see the look on his face, "what's the matter?" I ask worried.

He sighs and sits next to me, "nothing I just feel bad for him being so young, but he has a good support system and he is smart and capable. I guess I was just thinking what if that was our kids, you know?" He says softly.

I nod and kiss him, then turn back to our little ones. Jackson, who is sitting the farthest from his daddy sees that he looks upset and starts to crawl to him, we both get excited because our little boy is crawling but he just wants to cuddle with his daddy.

"That was awesome lil man," Rave says picking him up when he gets to him. Jackson gives his daddy a slobbery kiss and curls into Raven's neck.

"Thankyou son," Rave says kissing him on his head ruffling his black hair, that's sticking up because he always pulling it up.

Meanwhile Azure decides to entertain the girls and I by lifting up their stuffed animals and flying them around the room. He's getting really good at using his wind ability, and he is only three months old.

I think I'm more nervous for when Juniper starts using her ability though. I just hope she doesn't burn anyone or the house or herself ...wait fire doesn't burn us because of our abilities, I think.

The door opens and Leon peeks in his head, "hey Rave we need you back in the office now," he says making me frown.

Seeing my frown Azure sends the stuffed animals at him pelting him in the head.

"Hey Scarlett what was that for?" Leon whines.

"That wasn't me," I say holding up my hands.

Raven and Leon look at Azure who sends his stuffed dragon at him this time.

"Hey little man why are you throughing things at your Tio?" Raven asks picking him up and he starts with his baby talk, waving his arms and then pouts.

"I think hes mad that you have to go back to work," I say.

"I don't think he liked you frowning at me," Leon says pouting.

I think about that for a second then apologize to him. "I'm sorry I didn't know he would do that," I say sincerely.

"I'm not mad," he smiles at me, "your boys are just protective of their mom, remember Jackson got me yesterday?"

Remembering our shock from yesterday's events, I smile but he's right thinking back, Jackson only did that after his sisters whined and I glared at Leon.

I look at my boys and smile at them, "be nice to Tio he loves you guys!" I tell them and they look at me listening.

"Yes I do! I love all of you, you're my family," he says rustling my boys hair.

"Where's Jackie?" I ask.

"Justin was sniffling this morning so she took him to the pack doctor, but I'm sure he's going to be ok," he says but his face says he's worried about his pup.

"Alright I'll head on over, you should go to my sister and nephew to see how he is," Raven says getting up and setting the boys down.

"Thanks I'll do that I'll see you when I get back," Leon says heading out.

"I'll see you guys later," Raven kisses us each in turn, "be good for your mommy," he says then leaning down to my stomach he talks to our unborn pup, "no zapping momma," then he kisses my stomach.

"Love you," I say pulling him in for another kiss.

"Love you more," he kisses me then goes back to work, an Alpha's work is never done especially one trying to find a maniac who is trying to free the world's worst monsters.