15 🌑

"I'm sorry, you want me to do what?" Minho half shouted, seemingly getting more and more annoyed by the second. Seungmin put his finger on his lips, trying to shush Minho. "Not so loud, the other guys can't know I'm talking to you," he tried to silence, looking around him skittishly. Thank goodness the other's seemed to be downstairs. Now that Y/N was out they wouldn't think of coming into her room anyways, so they should be safe.

"Just... hear me out okay? You know I wouldn't be so dumb to ask you otherwise." Minho rolled his eyes, yet kept quiet, allowing Seungmin to continue. "Listen, as you probably already noticed from last time these wolves, at least Changbin and Chan, have to hots for her. I don't even want to know what on earth they'd do to her with that season coming up, so we need eyes on the inside. I can't think of any better way than to send you to keep an eye on her. You don't want them to touch her don't you?"

Minho perked up, seeming to both hate yet agree with the plan. "But letting them lock me up? How is that gonna keep me close to Y/N? Besides, there's no way I'd even let them think they have the power over me." Seungmin looked to the side. He knew this wasn't going to be easy, convincing Minho to go, maybe it was even the hardest part of his plan. There was no way Seungmin could kill Minho, that he already knew. So what he thought, was to get Minho captured and tell Hyunjin and Felix he had died. This way Minho could even get info from the inside of the building, plus keep an eye on Y/N for him to at least prevent the worst possible outcomes.

"I know your pride won't allow it, but think about this. We both know that Changbin and the rest know a lot about our home already. Their constant attacking is only a confirmation of that. There's no way we'd survive constantly attacking them, so the best way to beat them is by getting inside right? We'll do our best to get you out again, but at least for the time being you could get as much info as you can this way. How else could we ever defeat them?"

Minho growled. Seungmin was right and he didn't like it even one bit. "And why won't you go then huh?" he asked rather warily. "If you go they'll think we're powerless. All the time they spend attacking here, you can hunt everything down from the inside. We'll be able to hold them off, but you're by far the strongest and they know it too." Well played, Seungmin thought to himself. Getting to his ego usually worked.

"We'll attack tonight, tell the boys. Let's do this."

-----------

My stomach had been growling for at least half an hour already. How much I regretted not eating the plate Jisung gave me, yet to actually go find them to ask for food after all? I still had at least a tiny bit of pride left in me, I was not going to give that up so easily. Who knows, maybe I could sneak downstairs to get something myself.

Actually, that wasn't even all that bad of an idea. Since these guys went out a lot to do... well, whatever it is that they do, it shouldn't be too hard. I put my bare feet on the wooden floor, already hearing it creak. I carefully put another step forward, and another, utmost carefully opening the door, making sure there wasn't anyone watching.

The more I continued walking, the odder the silence became. It was almost too quiet, as if there was no one here at all. Not that I was going to call out to anyone though, that would be stupid. Who knows what they'd do if they found out I got out of my room. Minho would tolerate it after I don't know how long, but who knew what Changbin thought of it. I'd rather not find out, or at least not when already out. If anything I'd ask when I'm inside again.

"Where the heck is the kitchen?" I muttered quietly, growing both more annoyed and anxious the longer it took. I quickly checked if no one was in the living room, or well, as much as you can call it a living room when it's far from lively. Luckily enough no one was there either. Let's hope the kitchen was close, because this was taking too long for my liking to be out.

The more halls I checked, the less hope I had of getting back quickly. This is just great. I checked just about everywhere, there surely had to be a kitchen somewhere in this place? I ran my mind through everywhere I had been. No matter how hard I thought of it, I seemed to have had every single place but the basement... Not the one Changbin threw me in once before though, that was a different one. If there was a kitchen in there I would have noticed.

But no, I found another pair of stairs going down, almost hidden, as if I wasn't supposed to go there. I sighed. Was I seriously gonna go through this much trouble just for some food? Besides, the guys didn't seem to be anywhere, for all I knew they were in the freaking basement. I laughed in annoyance. Great, just my luck.

Or actually, it could just be lucky indeed. I've been strolling around this entire time, and no one seemed to have noticed so far. Who says they'll notice if I get out? Only one way to find out, right?