22 🌑

"I can't believe you actually got him killed Seungmin," Felix said back at their place. Hyunjin shook his head. "Me neither, I honestly didn't think you could or would do so." Seungmin stayed quiet. If he didn't say anything he wouldn't be lying, right? Felix let his head fall back against the end of the couch, letting out a groan. "I'm mad we couldn't get Y/N in time though, there goes our plan. Now how are we supposed to get her back?"

With Minho around she should be safe right? The only problem was whether or not Minho could actually do something, he'd probably be locked up anyways. At least he could gather intel, that's for sure. Seungmin hummed in agreement. He was already prepared for it anyways, he knew he'd only maybe just get to see her if he was lucky, which he was, but 8t still sucked. He wanted her to stay with him of course, but it wouldn't be smart to get her back now. Not while these guys were figuring things out. Once Minho would have more intel he'd get her back and make sure she'd be safe.

"What about you Hyunjin? Obviously Seungmin's annoyed, so am I, but I genuinely have no clue what you think of her. You barely spoke to her right?"  Hyunjin didn't bother looking up. "I don't know? I just figured I should stay away with Minho around, since we all know what happened last time, but now that he's gone I guess it wouldn't hurt to finally out my interest now would it? He's had his chance with her but barely did a thing, it's only fair that we'd get a chance right?"

Felix laughed, although unsure of whether he actually found it funny or was getting awfully annoyed that Hyunjin seemed interested in the girl he wanted. He knew the choice wasn't big around here, and that there hormones were already starting to get the hang of them, but still, after what happened last time... you'd think Hyunjin would be scared off to even try anything again with a girl. Especially a girl he liked. Hyunjin just got lucky Minho had the wrong idea about who Aeri was cheating with.

Not that Felix cared much for her. He honestly just found her rather annoying. She was clearly just after pleasure, whoever it could be from. Obviously she'd go along with Minho, but since Hyunjin had shown interest in her she wouldn't hesitate to go behind Minho's back. Minho was out too often anyways, she had complained, so she missed the attention. She tried to get something out of Felix too, but he was smart enough not to. She was just in it for the advantages of getting privileges.

Aeri was supposed to meet with Hyunjin the day it went wrong, but instead she bumped into Allen. Her being who she was she tried to make a move on him. He wasn't sure of what to do but he just went along with it, he had been deprived of any contact at all, he too seemed to not mind at all. Turns out Minho had noticed Aeri had been hooking up with someone else, but just didn't know who. As soon as he saw her and Allen together he figured that had been going on.

Since Allen denied on having an affair with her Minho went insane, thinking he was lying, and ended up killing him. When Aeri went hysteric and calling Minho a murderer, monster or whatever, he killed her too in the act. Hyunjin seemed wary every single day after, the entire reason why he wanted Minho gone. He killed his lover, and if she wouldn't have bumped into Allen, Hyunjin would have been dead too.

Well, Felix kind of understood Hyunjin. They all were deprived of contact, so just about anyone would be enough to spark an interest, but maybe that's what ticked him off more. Felix didn't need someone else but Y/N. He had seen tons of people, attractive, kind, for sure, but almost everyone would just end up trying to seduce him or anything, just going after whatever seemed easy. Everyone just wanted to play, but no one seemed to genuinely care about him.

Though Y/N didn't seem romantically interested in him, or at least not yet, Aeri didn't even once ask why he was always outside. She didn't even seem to care about him at all, about all the trouble he was going for just to make sure she was safe. Although it still annoyed him at first that he still had to constantly stay up at the roof, there was just something about Y/N's genuine smile when she could just sit and talk with him up. It made him believe that there were still genuine people out there.

"Anyways, what are you two going to be doing now?" Seungmin asked, breaking the silence. He knew the two were probably thinking about Y/N in one way or another, but at least he knew he had something that they didn't have. An actual interest from Y/N. Not that he'd force her to be interested in him or anything, by far not, but it still felt nice to see her be so comfortable with him. It felt like he could make her feel safe and help protect her. She made him feel strong.

"What should we do?" Hyunjin asked. Minho was out of the picture anyways, so for him most of it was already good anyways, but there was no way he would let Felix alone get all the power. Then he'd still just be oppressed. He finally seemed to be free, free to do or say what he wanted, free to actually show his interests. He knew all too well Felix had the hots for Y/N, but he just didn't feel like letting him have her, or Seungmin for all that mattered. He would get the romance he deserved, no matter what.

"For now let's figure out a plan to get Y/N back shall we?"