58 🌑

"Do any of you know where Y/N is? I can't find her anywhere," Changbin called out loudly, slightly pissed off. How does someone lose a girl in very few rooms? She suddenly ran off with Jisung after the talk, well, as long as it lasted, and it didn't sit well with him how she left. They by definitely weren't done with what was going on when the other's so rudely interrupted, and it quite bothered him. If it weren't for them maybe things were quite different now. He could have actually had a chance for her when the moon was full.

"I thought she was with Jisung?" Chan responded first, quite wary. Jisung poked his head out his room. "I went inside before she did, saw Jeongin behind watching her so I thought it was safe to leave." Changbin hummed. Seemed reasonable. "Jeongin?" Changbin called out harshly, demanding an answer. He has been quite distrusting after Jeongin's sudden outburst just now. Something seemed terribly off about him this past while, especially today. Was the season affecting him badly to act this rash?

"I gave her the diary," Jeongin responded indifferently. While Chan was looking at him confused, unknowingly of what it contained, both Changbin and Jisung shot up. "What on earth have you done!?" Changbin shouted at him in a mixture of anger and pure shock. "Do you even know what this means?!" Jeongin nodded, still not seeming to care much about it. "I know. She's gonna get the pendant, bring it back, and everyone is gonna go crazy in just a minute. It's going to be the biggest mess ever." Jeongin even seemed to chuckle to think about it. He was actually happy that the fighting was coming to an end. This was going to be their last fight.

"We are not done talking yet," Changbin hastily said, already running out the door with Jisung following. Jeongin looked back at Chan. "Ah, you probably don't know do you? The diary contains the secret of how to get out of here, but the second she brings the little trinket we need out, it's going to be us against them for good this time. You know, the way to lift the barrier?" Chan's face turned grimmer with every word he heard. He knew what that was, he had heard it before. The only way to lift that barrier was if the other side got killed completely.

Shit. Seungmin. Could he really just let this happen? The others he didn't care much for, but Seungmin still used to be his best friend. He couldn't just let him get killed! He sprinted out as well, but only in a different direction. He had to warn Seungmin. And fast, that was. Changbin and Jisung were already on their way after Y/N, so she'd probably be safe from harm, but could Seungmin alone do much? He groaned, changing his direction. Never in his life did he think he'd be helping someone escape, but here goes nothing.

The hatch was quite old, making a screechy noise. Well, that most certainly wasn't great. He just hoped none of the other's would notice. Changbin and Jisung probably wouldn't, but he had no idea what was going through his head. Why would he suddenly give away a diary that important? Besides, how come he never heard of it before, while he had spent so long trying to uncover the truth? It irritated him beyond compare, but he didn't have the time for that. If he didn't hurry this place was about to become a bloodbath.

"Oh? I have company?" Minho asked rather curiously as he saw Chan hurrying down the stairs. Chan didn't say a word, solely frantically searching around the place. There wasn't much to see in it, but he still couldn't find anything. "What are you looking for? Did you lose Y/N or something?" Minho joked, but as soon as he saw Chan's grim look he knew he was actually in the right direction. Minho cursed under loudly, so much for his plan. "What the hell happened?" "I don't know much either, but she's gone off to find some sort of pendant. We need to stop her, so just break yourself out of those damned things and let's go get the others!"

Minho froze. He knew damned well which pendant Chan was talking about. How did she even find out about it? Not only could it result in the actual end of it all, but if she wasn't careful enough it could result in the end of Y/N herself as well! Minho pulled on the chains like crazy, trying to get himself out of them, but with nothing but bloody wrists in return. "Help me out here would you, stop searching for whatever it is!" he yelled exasperated.

"What do you think I have been doing? I'm trying to find the stupid key to those things!" Chan yelled back, rolling his eyes. "Fuck it," he said. This wasn't going to work. He walked up to Minho, pulling on the cuffs Minho was wearing. The both their hands were bleeding severely, but it did result in Minho's freedom. "I'm gonna go get her back before it's too late, you go warn the other guys at my place. Just mention the pendant, they'll listen!" Minho shouted as soon as he was free, leaving Chan behind.

Not that he wasted any time though. He arrived in no time, panting, his arms already behind his back, body on the ground as Felix had him pinned down. "What are you doing here?" he asked threateningly. "The pendant," Chan managed to get out, spitting out a piece of mud that had been pressed into his mouth when he got pushed down. "Y/N is getting the pendant." That was all he needed to say to be let go, Felix running inside, coming back out with Hyunjin and Seungmin. "What about the others? Where are they?" Felix questioned. "Already there," Chan answered quickly, his eyes locking with Seungmin's, the both filled with fear and regret.

"We have to stop her!"