21 🌑

If I had taken a bite already I would have spit it out due to the shock. "Married?" I yelled, literally falling off the chair. Changbin hummed, seeming somewhat confused. "Yeah, Chan told you already right?" I just remained sitting on the floor, just in case I'd fall off again. "No? He by far did not," I answered, somehow equally confused as Changbin. We both just stared at each other, completely frozen, not sure what to do.

Well, until a burning smell took over. "The pancake!" I half yelled, quickly getting up to turn off the fire. "Can pancakes even catch fire?" Changbin asked hurriedly, taking the pan off the pit and putting it under water. "I don't know, but that did not look or smell good!" I half yelled back, only to just freeze again. Well, there went my food.

Changbin stared at me for a few seconds, slamming his hands on the counter. "I'm gonna talk with Chan for a bit to figure this out because something isn't adding up, we'll talk about this later okay?" "Oh we definitely will," I muttered under my breath. Was this the deal they made? Seriously? I knew it was bad, but to make a deal that I'd marry Changbin? What even was going through his mind?

As Changbin left for the stairs I just sighed. This couldn't possibly get any worse. I was brought back by a liar, my ... whatever Chan is to me, apparently sold me out to marry the third guy, Changbin, Jisung clearly wasn't feeling great either because of the fight with Felix, and as if all that wasn't horrible enough, my food is now under water.

I let out a yell, getting the burned pancake out of the pan, washing it to attempt to make myself another one. Luckily there was still batter left. I had completely lost track of time, but since the sun was setting when I went out I could only assume it was getting late. No wonder I was so hungry. So much had already happened in so little time, I was exhausted.

"Hyung, are you making panca- oh," Jeongin came in, only to look down when he saw me. Great, just great. "He's not here, so you can leave," I snarled back at him. Jeongin's brow raised. "What's with that attitude?" I rolled my eyes at him. Was he this oblivious? I flipped the pancake once more before putting it on my plate. "Geez, I wonder, maybe I'm just not fond of being in the same place as a backstabbing liar."

Within a second Jeongin got up to me, locking me between the wall and his arms. "Look me in the eyes and say that you don't believe a word I just said." Like I would. I looked to the side, trying to ignore him as much as I could. He grabbed my chin, forcefully yet not painfully. "I said look at me!" he now yelled with tears in his eyes. Why was he the one crying? I should be with how he's treating me!

"How am I supposed to believe you when you act like this? The one minute you're really nice and compassionate, but as soon as we got back you act cold and harsh, saying that you just did what had to be done to get me back, how could I trust you?" He grew quiet, letting go of me. "Do you want to go back then? Do you want to find out for yourself? I won't stop you, but I won't be the one to tell the others that you're gone forever if that's what you think."

He stormed off, finally letting me breathe again. Just what was up with him? How could he be so cold, yet so hurt when I don't trust him? I barely even knew him anyways! "I should have just gone back with Felix, at least I wouldn't be in such a mess here."

"You called mylady?" A voice called out, instantly making me rise up. "Felix?" I answered in confusion. "What are you doing here? What if they see you?" I quickly continued, going up to him. He just smiled, petting my head and taking my hand. "Come on, let's get out." We hurried up the stairs, opening the door, instantly seeing all the chaos again. As if things weren't bad enough, Felix was literally pushed away from my by, obviously, no one other than Jisung.

Hyunjin spotted me, trying to go over, but Jeongin hit him away. My mind just stopped working, unsure of what to do. Seungmin. Was Seungmin here? My legs started moving, running even to find him. I didn't hear anyone else inside, so I ran out, the only thing I could think of. I could hear screaming on the other side, running as fast as I could.

Minho was in Changbin's arms, not seeming to move. My eyes widened, tears welling up. Seungmin just stood in front of the two, his gaze moving from Minho to me. Changbin stared at Seungmin, following his gaze behind him towards me. "Is he..." was all I managed to get out. Changbin shook his head. "He's not dead, don't worry. We can still use him."

I looked back at Seungmin, seeing him smile at me as if nothing else was going on. "I'll come back for you," he said with a sweet and loving smile. Hyunjin and Felix stormed outside, followed by Jisung, Jeongin and Chan. Hyunjin and Felix only stared at Minho for a second, Hyunjin grabbing Seungmin to pull him along. Felix stared back at me, but I was in Chan's arms, Jisung and Jeongin standing before us. "Wait for us Y/N, we'll save you soon!" he shouted, quickly running after Hyunjin and Seungmin. So much for getting out of here. As the three were out of sight I glanced over at Minho, seeing him barely breathe. He'd survive it... right?

----------

Plan succesful.