3 🌑

Warning; sexual intentions! If uncomfortable, I suggest you skip this chapter.

--------------

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the darkness of night. My head started pounding instantly, making me groan. I wanted to sit up straight, only to find an unknown force holding me down. I panickedly looked around me, trying to find what was holding me down. "Y/N?" an oh so familiar voice called out, one that I desperately needed to hear. "Chan" I cried out.

We both sat up straight, not leaving each other's arms. I buried my head in his chest, crying out his name over and over. "I thought they took you away again" I said, holding him even tighter. I desperately wanted to hold onto him, never let him go again. I needed him with me. Chan shook his head, peppering my face with kisses. "Don't worry baby, I'm here. They can't take me away."

"But how?" I sniffled, looking up at his face. He simply shook his head, not wanting to talk about it. "How isn't important, what matters most is that we're together again." I nodded, a smile slowly coming up again.

He bent down a little, reaching my eye height. "Listen, Y/N, I never got to say what I was about to tell you" he started off. "The past few years with you have been more amazing than I could ever wish for. You were there when I cried, when I was happy, you were there through all my hardships and all my pain. You made my world a brighter place again."

He looked down a little, smiling to himself. "For all these years I've been in love with you. More than you could ever know. And I don't care if this could ruin our friendship, I mean, of course I do, but that's not the point. What I mean is that I really want to know if you feel the same."

My heart was beating way faster than could ever be good for someone, my cheeks bright red. "Chan..." I said slowly, the words not coming out. I had so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to tell him, but somehow it was as if my voice was gone.

So I decided to show him. I softly pressed my lips against his. A short, sweet kiss, containing a thousand feelings words could never express. I moved back again, looking at him before he once more connected out lips, this time more passionate.

We fell back on the bed, him just above me as he deepened the kiss. His hands were roaming around my body,  moving from my waist, up to my chest, then down again to my back. "Chan..." I moaned softly, my body becoming hotter and hotter. He moved his lips down to my neck, leaving purple marks all over, going down to my collarbone.

"Y/N, I need you to become mine completely" he whispered in-between the kisses. His hand moved to my inner thigh, rubbing circles with him thumb. My breath hitched at the pleasurable feeling, never having experienced anything like it. He face moved up again, placing another hungry kiss on my lips before staring me right in the eye, looking for consent. I nodded, giving him permission to go further. After tonight, who knew what would happen. He immediately started leaving trails of kisses again all over my body, taking off the both of our clothes.

After what felt like an eternity in heaven we both collapsed on the bed again, exhausted after what had just happened, both smiling continuesly. "You're absolutely gorgeous Y/N" he whispered in my ear, kissing my temple. I turned to my side, facing him. "I love you so much Chan" I whispered, placing one more kiss on his lips. "I love you too Y/N... I promise I will always stay by your side" was all I heard before I fell back into a deep slumber.

--------------

"Bang, it's time to go" Minho stated as he barged into the room, Seungmin following behind him. "I know, don't bother. I'll walk myself" he sighed, letting his eyes linger on Y/N for just a little longer. He didn't want to leave her, not at all. Especially not now that he knew she loved him back, after all those years of waiting, he finally heard those words he desperately longed for. He finally had her.

And now he had to let her go. Even though he knew there was nothing he could do about it, he just knew it would be for the better. If not she would have hard it so much harder. He had to comply, for her sake. He knew how much it would hurt her, but he knew it was better this way. She'd move on eventually, maybe find someone else to love her just as much as he did. He couldn't back just for his sake.

He kissed her once more before getting out, already dressed again. He carefully put the blankets up higher, making sure they couldn't see the state the girl he loved so dearly was in. He walked up to Minho, following behind him. He could see Seungmin stare a little longer at the girl before gently closing the door again, the both of them letting out a sigh.

"Seungmin, you're the only one in here I trust, so please take good care of her okay? I know I owe you so much, but I'm begging you" he said to the younger boy, his eyes pleading. Seungmin had a small sad smile on his face, nodding. "I will... Just hang in there okay?" Chan nodded sadly, before leaving off to the other side of the line.

"Goodbye my love."