10 🌑

"Don't...go?" I asked slowly. He didn't answer again, making me feel even more stirred up. "Why?" At least, could he give me a reason? Why wouldn't he let me figure him out? He let out a sigh, walking up to me, yet still keeping his distance. "Listen, I know we haven't talked these past months, but I know you and Seungmin have been getting quite close. I also know that Minho doesn't like people he claims as his getting close to others. Last time things got so out of hand, Minho even killed one of our own, including the girl. I just don't want another drama like that."

Was that why he was so quiet? To keep himself from getting murdered? And was that why they didn't seem to care whether something would happen to him? A small smile finally appeared. He just wanted to keep the peace. "Don't worry, I'll make sure that Minho won't kill anyone else." I gave him another smile, turning around again. I heard a sigh from behind me, but nothing else was said. We both went our separate ways, me finally going to Seungmin.

As soon as I got in, another note caught my attention.

Push aside the clothes in the closet right in front of you, meet me there. You'll know what I mean when you get there.

I shook my head laughingly. He really did put a lot of effort into this didn't he? I looked right in front of me, seeing a quite large closet. Was there some kind of magic land in there like narnia? I opened the closet doors, shoving the clothes out of the way to find a small door behind, quite well covered. My eyes opened in surprise. Did the other guys even know about this? I made sure to close the doors before opening the smaller hatch, with a beautiful wooden staircase hidden behind it, leading far down.

"Seungmin?" I called out on the staircase, continuing to walk down for what felt like forever. "I'm down here" a voice sweet as honey called out. A smile finally formed on my face again, already eager to get to him. Pianomusic started playing from downstairs as the end of the staircase got near. I finally got down, leading me into a beautiful ballroom. My eyes and smile widened, more surprised than I had felt ever before.

"You're here" Seungmin called out again, making me turn to my right to face him. "Seungmin, what is all this? It's beautiful" I said in awe, unable to stop staring at him. No matter how beautiful the room was, Seungmin in a velvet black suit with hair slicked back was far more captivating than anything around me. Seungmin held out his hand with the sweetest smile I had ever seen. "It's a secret" he whispered with a wink.

I slowly reached out my hand to him, instantly being pulled closer to him. "May I have this dance, my lady?" I couldn't help but staring into his beautiful eyes. "I don't really think I have a choice" I breathlessly whispered. He chuckled, starting to take me along with him in his arms, step by step. It felt like my feet had left the ground, as if I was flying through the room. All of my surroundings had seemed to disappeared, leaving only him. He was all I could see.

"You really look stunning you know" he whispered again, as if no one else was supposed to hear it, despite just the two of us being here. I looked down at our feet, watching them move in sync. "You look quite handsome yourself tonight" I whispered back embarrassed with a bright blush on my face. "Y/N, look at me" he whispered back, finally making me face him with flickering eyes.

As soon as my eyes fell upon his smile, all nervousness seemed to disappear. Time seemed to have stopped, I couldn't even feel my feet moving anymore, as if he completely mesmerized me, which in a way he did. "Gosh you're too pretty" he mumbled to himself. He suddenly stopped moving, making me fall right into his chest. "Y/N, do you trust me?" he asked calmly, making me nod. "Then close your eyes." His hand on my back pulled me closer to him, now fully closing the gap between us, as well as our lips.

I closed my eyes like he said, yet instantly regretted it. Why, why did Chan's smile have to appear in my mind. Chan and I could never be together anymore, even if we wanted to. I loved him, but it was impossible. For both his and my sake, I had to let him go, so that hopefully at least one of us could continue to live happily. Seungmin's lips left mine, making me open my eyes again in surprise. "What are you spacing out for?" he chuckled, placing another quick peck on my lips. I smiled awkwardly, mumbling a small sorry, wrapping my arms around Seungmin, who lifted me back upstairs, laying us down to cuddle in bed. "I really do love you Y/N" he whispered one more time, keeping my head on his chest. "I love you too Seungmin" I whispered.

It wasn't a lie, I did love him. There was someone else still lingering on my mind too. I just had to forget him, then it'd all be okay. Maybe then I could truly be happy.