37 🌑

If pissed was a person, it would be devided into four people since it'd be too much to handle for one. Minho, Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin. Just when they finally had the chance, it failed, again! Why couldn't they ever defeat them? It drove them crazy.

However, for Seungmin, things had just gotten way and way worse. To say the least, he fucked up. Minho came back, way earlier than Seungmin had anticipated, and now his entire plan was doomed. With Minho barely having been with the other's, not only did they barely get any intel, if even any, but also Hyunjin and Felix now knew that he betrayed them.

All eyes slowly fell on Seungmin with everyone gathered, everyone in an awful shape from the earlier fight. Seungmin wanted to disappear, just fall through the ground. As if his life wasn't bad enough already, things had gotten way and way worse now. He was alone again, still didn't have Y/N back, and he was pretty sure that whatever was about to happen, he wasn't getting out of it, if he would even survive. At this point he wished he had been the one captured by Changbin. Maybe that would have been better than his future now.

"Seungmin," Minho started, "what was this about me being dead?" he continued. Minho knew something felt off already when Seungmin told him to willingly be captured by the other side, but the shocked and rather unhappy faces of Hyunjin and Felix, surprised he was alive only confirmed that Seungmin was hiding something. Hyunjin groaned, earning a side eye from Minho.

"I..." Seungmin didn't know what to say. There was no way he was getting out of this. "Rather, what is this about Minho being alive?" Felix interrupted him, who had been glaring all this time. Could Seungmin still run away? No, he'd get caught instantly, that would only make things even worse. "Seungmin, a response?" Minho cocked his brow, waiting for some sort of explanation. How could he even combine the two stories? He was usually quick-witted, but now everything just seemed to shut down.

"When Changbin had caught you, I thought that you really were, since you looked so lifeless... well, not that that's new for us, but you know..." He turned to Hyunjin and Felix. "I had told Minho to get captured to gain more information from the inside, but it looked at the time like he had really not made it." If he got lucky they wouldn't ask further. For Minho it would seem simple. Seungmin made a mistake in his way of thinking, that was all. For Hyunjin and Felix it still looked like Seungmin had planned on killing him. Or so he hoped.

The three looked at each other in suspicion. Was Seungmin really telling the truth? It still didn't look like the entire truth, but it at least seemed acceptable, although Hyunjin and Felix were completely annoyed. Just when they finally thought they had the freedom, the power, Minho came back. The two glanced at each other, both thinking the same. Could they kill him themselves if they worked together? It would take a lot of preparation, that's for sure, and right now the trust between the entire group had vanished completely. They really needed to win it back.

"Anyways, for now let's get ourselves patched up. I'll be up if you need me," Minho ended the silence with. "We're glad you're back," Felix called after him in an attempt to set a better mood, but Minho didn't even look back. Hyunjin glared at Seungmin, but decided to believe him. They were probably putting too much hope in him anyways, there was no way someone like Seungmin could actually manage to kill Minho.

"Hyunjin, Felix..." Seungmin called out in a desperate attempt to bring back their trust. Hyunjin turned to Seungmin, putting his hand on Seungmin's shoulder. "The plan was good, I'll admit that, but we obviously thought too highly of you." Both an insult and a consolation at the same time. "Felix and I will take the rest from here." Felix hummed in agreement. "I'm keeping an eye on you though," he added. Hyunjin tended to believe others fast, but Felix had learned to be more wary when Aeri had joined them before.

The two of them glanced at each other, walking down to the basement together, leaving Seungmin alone in relief. He got out of it way better than he had expected. It was easy to see that they still didn't trust him yet, but it really was a lot easier than he thought. His plan had still failed miserably, but at least now there was a chance of him getting out of all this. He just had to be careful, but he was sure of it, he was sure that he could see Y/N again.

Minho was in his room, his mind still with the interaction between him and changbin back when he was locked up. He was planning on telling Seungmin earlier, but after what happened, he wasn't too sure if he could trust him, which was why he decided to keep it to himself for now. He'd figure out a plan on his own, he didn't need anyone else anyways. He was the only one to yet Y/N, the only one to save her from their hands. She was his after all.

----------

"Well, how about it? Are you gonna talk or what?" Changbin asked as he hit Minho again. He was by far beaten up already, but he still wouldn't say a thing. "If you think you're getting anything out of me you're wrong," Minho growled. Changbin laughed sadistically. He had already anticipated this to begin with. Minho looked around him, trying to gather as much intel as he could, even if it was just the basement. One of the walls caught his attention. The lining of the stone wall just seemed a bit too odd for it to fit in with the rest. He traced the odd lining, soon figuring it out.

There was a secret passage in there, and who knew where it led to.