8 🌑

He once again pushed me down the bed, his fangs slowly becoming visible. With one hand he grabbed both my wrists, pinning them above me and holding my legs down with his. "Minho, let me go, what the heck!" I yelled, struggling underneath him. I looked him in the eyes once again, seeing the sparkle he always had completely gone, only just then making me realize he was serious.

I mean, I guess for vampires I had been treated well, but in all honesty? I didn't even think about this anymore. I had finally become a bit used to this, feeling slightly comfortable, getting used to the guys, but this? This was reality. I had finally stopped moving, freezing underneath him. He was going to bite me, and nothing I would do would help. Heck, if I kept on moving it would probably only hurt more. All I did was simply close my eyes, awaiting the inevitable.

"Good girl" I heard him growl before closing in. I could feel two sharp points puncture small holes into my neck, instantly letting out a gasp in a mixture of shock and pain. "Min...ho" I winced as he started sucking harshly. Minho moved away again, eyes widened. "This... it's sweeter than I can remember" he said in shock before moving back in, this time biting down just below my collarbone, once again sucking on it harshly.

As he finally backed away again he looked at the tiny stream of blood flowing out of the punctures he made, smirking. "I can't believe I've let you off so easily all this time" he said, quickly pressing his lips against mine, accidentally creating a bloody lip with his fangs. He finally let go of my wrists, completely moving off of me. I was still gasping for air, quickly backing away. "Remember, you're mine and mine alone, you got that, kitten? If anyone else even dares to touch you they're dead...especially Seungmin" he growled before getting out.

As soon as he left I went up to the mirror, checking out the tiny holes he made. I grabbed a tissue, wiping the blood away. In almost a split second Seungmin came in, his eyes widening. "Y/N, I heard Minho- Oh gosh" he stopped mid sentence as he saw me, or rather the state I was in. For a split second there was a weird glow in his eyes, yet it disappeared instantly.

He wiped his thumb over my lips, wiping off a part of the blood. "What has he done to you..." Seungmin sighed worriedly, keeping his eyes on my lips. Seungmin moved his hand to my cheek, caressing it carefully. "Let me help you get the blood away" he whispered, slowly moving closer, pressing his lips against mine. He gently started sucking on my bottom lip where Minho had punctured it, slowly moving his lips, turning it into slow kisses.

Almost instinctively my lips moved along with his, my hands pressed against his against. Seungmin moved his hand to the back of my head, tangling his hand in my hair as he pulled my waist closer with his free hand. He slowly moved away as he locked his eyes with mine, pressing one last kiss against my forehead. "Why don't you take a shower and clean up? I'll wait for you here okay? I have a surprise for you!" I smiled surprised, nodding. "I'll be right back" I said, still unable to stop smiling.

The hot water streamed down my body, my hair already soaking wet, yet my mind was completely elsewhere. I just kissed Seungmin. Not too long before, I kissed Chan. Saying my life was a mess right now would be an understatement. Felix's words were lingering on my mind. If I'd ever want to get out of here, I would lose Chan forever, but like they said, if I stayed here now, who knows what could possibly happen. It's not like I was able to do anything about it either way, but both options were horrible. I shook my head, letting out a huge sigh. I'd just have to wait and see.

I got out of the shower again, putting some fresh clothes on and letting my hair air-dry. "Seungmin, are you here?" I asked, slowly opening my door again. I didn't find Seungmin, yet instead found a small note lying down on my bed.

Meet me in my room in about an hour, make sure you dress up nicely.

Just as I put it down, I saw a beautiful gown lying down just over it. My smile widened instantly as a I picked it up, carefully looking at it. It was a beautiful pastel blue dress, not too short, not too long. Though it was quite simply, it was prettier than something I had ever worn. I quickly started putting it on, the straps only covering loosely, exposing my neckline. He had put a matching necklace on the dressoire. I picked it up, looking at it in the mirror.

"Let me put it on for you" a deep voice suddenly whispered in my ear. My head instantly shot up to the mirror, seeing nothing but myself. Next thing my head went to where the voice was coming from, seeing Felix's face right next to mine. I let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me, seriously" I sighed, pulling my hair to the side so it wouldn't get stuck. "I just wanted to check up on you, especially with what Minho did and all" Felix answered, making my eyes widen once more.

"You saw?" I asked almost instantly. Felix didn't say anything, simply keep his hands on the necklace to finally close it. Felix hummed. "Yeah, it seemed pretty intense" was all he said. Felix's hand moved to my neck, rubbing over the marks Minho had made. With his free hand he kept my hair to the side, making sure it wouldn't cover my back or neck. "Fe...lix?" I asked slowly, starting to worry.

"It makes me wonder. I've watched you so many times, I just want to get to know you better in other ways."