5 🌑

My eyes darted from Hyunjin to Changbin, as our eyes met. He had this intense gazed locked upon me, not allowing me to look away for even a second. We just stood there for what felt like eternity, until all hell broke loose. Changbin ran towards Hyunjin, hitting him with all of his might. Before I even knew what was going on Hyunjin was on the ground, and I was in the arms of the enemy, although I wasn't quite sure if he was my enemy, since I knew nothing about this.

He took me to some sort of underground basement, pushing me in before closing the hatch. I stumbled down the stairs, barely keeping myself from falling. Changbin came closer and closer without saying a word, just keeping the intense stare. I looked around, trying to find a way out, but the only way was the hatch which Changbin kept shut. I was doomed.

I kept on stepping back each time Changbin put one forward, until my back hit the wall behind me. With anxious eyes I watched him come closer and closer, his hands slamming the wall right next to me, trapping me in his arms. I tried to push him off, yet instead he grabbed my wrists, now pinning them against the wall. "Don't even bother" he growled, keeping his eyes locked with mine.

He slowly formed a smirk again, his eyes scanning my entire body. "I think I see why Minho likes you so much" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. What on earth does he mean, 'Minho likes you'. He met me once, how the freak could he like me. His hand slowly moved up to the two punctures Minho had made in my wrist, his thumb stroking them.

"Believe me, if he didn't like you you would've been dead by now" he said laughingly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. His lips moved to my wrist, leaving a trail off kisses. "No, but really" he continued, talking about Minho. "He really treated you gently. Like, he let you live, he only once bit you, he's even coming all the way here just to get you back, he must really see something in you... Maybe I should try and see if I could recreate his steps to see why you're so special."

He sucked on the punctures, leaving a purple mark. "So, first he sucked your blood, and it must have been really good if he treats you like that, so..." He looked back at my frightened eyes. "...he wanted to taste you more, didn't he?" he asked. He felt pretty proud of himself as he leaned in for the kiss, his lips hungrily tasting mine.

The hatch flew open, Minho standing right on top of the stairs. Changbin didn't bother to stop the kiss, instead he simply deepened it. I squirmed, trying to get out, but his grip was way too strong. My eyes searched for Minho's, begging him for help. He just stood there, silently, not moving a muscle... For a few seconds.

He stormed down, overtaken by rage, as he tore Changbin off of me. "Run" he yelled as Changbin got up again. I didn't even question it, simply running away as fast as I could. Changbin reached out to me, but Minho once again pulled him back, giving me enough time to run away.

The trees all looked the same, my sense of direction was absolutely zero, but I couldn't care less. I needed to get out of here, to find a safe place, now. "Y/N!" Two voices called out at once. Before I knew I was standing on the line again, where it all began. On my left was Seungmin, instantly running towards me. On my right was Chan, standing with tears in his eyes. Our eyes locked, none of us moving.

I felt Seungmin lift me up, taking me further and further away. Just before Chan completely left my sight, I could see him mouth an 'I love you', then disappearing into thin air again. "Seungmin!" I instantly called out. "Chan is there!! Please, I have to see him. I'm begging you." Seungmin kept on going however. "I'm sorry, it's too dangerous out here."

He took us to the hideout again. It was strangely calm again, the freckled boy now quietly sitting on the roof again. "Seungmin, who is that?" I asked as he took me inside, carefully placing me in bed. "That's Felix... He's always on the roof so I barely know anything about him, but apparently he's just there to guard the rest... Or basically you I guess." I slowly nodded, finally getting it in mind.

"So, if I get this right... Over here we have Minho, kind of the leader, Felix, Hyunjin and you... And over there there's Changbin, and..." "Jisung and Jeongin" he added. "And Chan" I silently whispered to myself. It felt like some weird version of Romeo and Juliet, except for the fact that there's vampires and werewolves involved here... Pretty weird turn but okay.

Seungmin placed the blankets on top of me, gently tucking me in. "Why don't you rest out a bit... Resting out physically can usually help let you rest out mentally as well, and I guess you could really use it." He smiled sweetly, walking back to the door again. I watched him walk away, instantly feeling a cold breeze.

"Wait..." I called out, not even knowing why. Maybe because I felt lonely, maybe because I just missed the comfort of a person, or maybe because in this mess he was the only one who seemed to make me feel safe. Seungmin turned back, looking at me with the same puppy stare he had before. "What's wrong?"

"Can you stay with me?"