2 🌑

I struggled to breathe as I was inside the mansion we had just passed. My wrist stung, showing a bright red drop of blood rolling down, probably from brushing against the many many branches. Minho's eyes were literally starting to glow, scaring me even more. He instantly took me into a room, throwing me on the bed, hovering over me.

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked terrified as I tried to get off. Minho pinned me arms just above my head, slowly moving towards it as he licked the blood drop, eyes glinstering again. "Freak" he muttered as he licked his lips. He slowly opened his mouth, showing his two pointy teeth to the sides, way too pointy for a normal set of teeth.

"No, no no no. You've got to be kidding me" I said dumbfounded. "You're" the corners of his lips formed a smirk as he slowly moved in. "A vampire sweetheart" he said in a seductive voice before biting my wrist. I let out a whimper, my back arching. "You taste so good" he said as he backed away slightly. An idea suddenly formed in his head. "Have a taste yourself" he said as he moved his lips to mine. He lightly bit my lower lip, forming an opening as he slid through his tongue, twirling it around mine. The taste of blood entered my mouth, making me gag in disgust.

The door opened abruptly, causing Minho to groan in annoyance. "Not now, I'm busy" he growled, but the somewhat younger boy didn't leave. "This can wait. Changbin and the rest are attacking, you need to come!" he said out of breath. Minho instantly let go of me as he and the other boy ran downstairs, leaving the door wide open.

I immediately took my chance, running through it, desperately trying to find a way out. I quickly glanced at the hall, slowly stopping running. There he was, Chan, being held back by Changbin, the guy I recognized from a little while ago. He was completely bruised, cuts all over his body. It was clear he was in horrible shape.

Our eyes locked, his desperately longing for mine. He shook his head, signing me to run, but I couldn't. There was no way I'd leave him behind. Without thinking, I ran up to him, running through all of the others. Just as I got right in front of him I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body, stopping me from going.

My head shot up to see who was holding me back. It was the younger boy who had just run in the room. "You have to go, it's not safe for you here!" he shouted. "You can't let them mark you!" I could see someone jump on top of him, pulling him back. He lost his grip on me as I instantly ran back to Chan. His arms were wide open, waiting for me. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. "Y/N, you have to get out of here" he said with a broken voice.

He pecked my forehead, nodding, looking at the door. "Go, run!" he said quickly. I got up, trying to pull him with me, but of course I didn't have the strength. "Y/N, just leave me here dammit!" he shouted. I fell down on my knees again, hugging him as tight as I could. "I'm not leaving without you! I'll protect you from them!"

Chan got more and more frustrated. "Y/N, go!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Everything started happening so fast. I could see Changbin run up to us, Minho following right after. "You're not taking her!" he yelled, pulling Changbin back with all of his might. Changbin hit Minho off of him, taking my arm. I could feel my body weaken, eventually causing me to faint.

"STOP!" Chan yelled, earning Changbin's and Minho's attention. "I'll cooperate, just leave her out of this!" Changbin smirked, literally throwing me in Minho's arms. "That's what I wanted to hear." The leader, Changbin, ordered the rest to stop fighting. It got awfully quiet, lots of glares exchanging.

"But... I have one condition" Chan added, looking at me. "You'll let me stay with her for one more night. After that, I'm all yours." Changbin glanced over at Minho, who nodded in response. "Fine, but you're gone before sunrise." Chan let out a sigh of relief, taking over Y/N as he caressed her small frame.

Minho lead him into Y/N's room as he left the two alone, making sure Felix would keep watch so that they wouldn't escape. Changbin and the rest had left, coming back in a couple of hours to pick Chan up again. The place grew quiet again, to Chan's comfort. He knew he could never protect her as much as he wanted to, but the least he could do was stay with her as long as possible, even if it meant just one more night.

He carefully placed her on the bed, simply watching. She wasn't bleeding anymore, her breathing and heartbeat both steady. It shouldn't be too long before she woke up, hopefully leaving an opportunity for him to finally tell her how he felt. He scolded himself for not telling her earlier, for taking her out here. If only they stayed back at the camp, they could have been safe in each other's arms right now.

They still were right now, but he knew it was only for tonight. One last night with her was all he wanted before meeting his doom. He couldn't be together with her afterwards, he knew that very well, so he just had to prove himself to her this one last night. To fulfill his selfish wishes, his selfish hopes. His fantasy.