55 🌑

"If you wanted to save me, why did you let yourself get captured? Isn't this too dangerous for you?" If I wanted a chance to get him back safe, I should probably gather as much information as I could. I wasn't gonna go with him though. I felt horrible for him risking his life for me when I wasn't even gonna go with him, but I was so close to getting to the end of it all. I couldn't leave before I had the diary.

"It was the only way I could think of. Strenghtwise we'd never win from them, they're a lot stronger than we are, especially since Chan has joined them, but I couldn't just leave you here with this asshole. Who knows what he could have done to you!" Truthfully, I understand where he was coming from, looking at the beginning, but frankly everyone was an asshole back then. Well, besides Seungmin, obviously. They all weren't that bad, just... complicated, I guess what the right word for it.

"But Minho, even if I could get ahold of the key, how are we supposed to sneak out? They're bound to find out I'm missing sooner or later, they're already suspicious of me and said not to leave me alone." Minho's brow furrowed. "Does that mean someone is with you then?" Shit. "Of course not, I'd get us both killed at that point. I can't stay too much longer so just... please tell me, I don't wanna be here for much longer." A tear managed to slip out. Not that I hated where I was right now, but just this forest in general. Or did I even? After all this time, the people here had been growing upon me, whether I wanted to or not...

But I couldn't let that stop me from getting out. I was so close, was I really gonna let that all get ruined over some stupid sentiment? Minho's gaze instantly softened again. I truly don't know what happened to make him so sweet during the time I was away, but it almost made me want to return with him. For Seungmin too... Otherwise I'd probably really have to stay here and be Changbin's wife. He was kind, don't get me wrong, but just... marrying is too big of a deal way too fast, and my love story is already complicated enough. If only I could find a way to stop the fighting too, things wouldn't be so complicated that way.

"Do you see that line over there, in the wall?" he asked, pointing in a direction. It took me a while, but I finally managed to. "Ah, yeah, what about it?" A small smirk came up. "It's a secret tunnel, leading down under the ground. It should lead us back to somewhere close to us at least." He was confident in this, that was clear to see. Maybe, if I did find the diary, I could come with him... Just maybe.

----------

"Do you really think he's stuck there again?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin. "See, I told you he wasn't good enough to run this place?" Felix added, earning a scoff from Hyunjin. "And let me guess, you are?" Felix glared back at him, however didn't say anything back. Seungmin, the poor guy, had these two burst into his room not too long ago. Turns out they both needed him for their plans, the more the merrier, but nothing much came of it with their bickering at each other. Ever since they stopped working together it has either been quiet or filled with bickering, and Seungmin just had to deal with it.

He wasn't getting anywhere with a plan either. He had no idea what Minho was up to, which was the most dangerous part of it. He lost his sense of security, his overview of everything that was going on. For all he knew Minho could be dead, but just as well might be here every second with Y/N. It was way too dangerous to act now. He got so frustrated at himself for not being able to do anything. Should he just convince these two to work together again and get Y/N back by force?

Of course that wasn't going to work. They were outnumbered, plus didn't have the upper hand did it come to strenght. What else could Minho possibly know that he didn't to make him go this far? Either he had an amazing plan, or had lost his mind due to the season. He couldn't figure out which it was. Maybe it was for the best that Y/N wasn't here yet, she'd be doomed with all these annoying horny asses here. He was lucky to still be a halfblood, at least it didn't affect him as much as the others.

"Okay you guys, just shut up and listen to me. Figure out whoever is going to play king after we got Y/N back, but do you really want to leave her with wolves just preying on her in only a matter of an hour? No? Didn't think so. So stop your stupid little fight, mash your plans together and start with telling me how to get her back, okay?" Both guys looked up rather surprised, but agreed, quite liking the situation. So there was more to Seungmin than met the eye, huh?

----------

One more hour until the full moon. Everyone was on edge, all apart in their own rooms. Neither of them knew what was going to happen this year with her scent lingering around the house, but it was only bound to cause more trouble for them all. And all that when she wasn't even back yet. Whatever Changbin had been doing, it was taking way too long. He wasn't already keeping her to himself right? The boys each slowly got out of their rooms, seeing each other do the exact same thing, knowing they has the same thing in mind.

Time to get Y/N back home again.