51 🌑

October 20, 03:25

Dear diary,

I messed up. I have no idea of whether I should be happy or not. But... I'm pregnant! We didn't exactly plan for it, but... it just felt right. We spent every day together since, so much that I didn't even think about writing anymore. I'm super excited to tell him, but I'll do so when he wakes up... wish me luck!

At this point, things have turned badly however here. No one has talked for a couple of days. I feel like if anyone does, it's gonna go wrong. Well, it's better than being at home though... I gotta say I wonder what's going on at home, if they even miss me, but with a baby on the way, I'm staying with Jihoon for a lot longer! I can't wait to raise a kid with him.

~ Kang Yejun

----------

Jisung instantly turned around, seemingly speechless. He held his arms just below his shoulders, unsure of what to do. Hug me back? Push me away? I buried my face in his chest, so embarrassed I didn't want him to see my face, or was it just the guilt getting to me? This wasn't fair of me, it wasn't fair to him, having yet another person betray him, and he didn't even know, which might be even worse. Would this even work? For all I know he didn't even think of us as friends, just saw me as someone he was obligated to look after, though if he did he probably wouldn't have gotten so upset, would he?

After a couple of terribly long seconds his hands finally wrapped themselves around me. "What are you even doing to me?" he sighed, his head resting in the crook of my neck, his heartbeat racing. Another silence arose, neither of us moving. I was just glad he didn't seem to be mad anymore, but I had no idea what to do next. It just came out so quickly without even thinking it through, what if he asked about it? I mean, obviously he would, wouldn't he?

After what felt like an hour he let go, looking away himself. "I won't ask of you to explain about Chan, or what you just said, but please don't say things like that so carelessly. Had it been any of the others I don't know what they would have done to you." I muttered a thank you, looking down to the floor. I could see his legs turn back around to me, seeing him with a shy smile, ears and cheeks red. "Well, since I promised to stay with you, let's make something of it shall we?" Safe... for now.

----------

"I know you've done a lot of dumb things in your life, but this might just be too stupid even for you," Changbin laughed as he chained Minho again, back at the same place as he had been in before. His eyes unconsciously went back to the wall before. He was right. It really seemed like a secret passway. This might not have been for nothing after all.

"So, tell me, what are you trying to get out of this?" Changbin continued since Minho didn't answer him anymore. Minho's face already had a red line on it from a bit before. It looked too clean, too smooth and pretty, and it annoyed Changbin too much for his liking. A scumbag like him wasn't supposed to look like he had it together. He was supposed to look rotten, like the person he was.

Another stream of blood. "Why won't you answer me anymore huh? Acting all so high and mighty before like you owned the place, did you finally realize just who you're up against?" Minho groaned. This definitely was coming, but he just wanted to give it back to Changbin in tenfold, at least. It's not like Changbin had caught him, so he didn't have the right to act so pretentious either. Instead of answering, he spit in his face. Just wait, Minho thought, he'd get back at him for sure.

----------

"Say, Jisung," I started carefully. He seemed pretty cheerful while the both of us were reading sitting down on the bed, maybe now was a good time to bring it up. "Yeah?" he asked curiously, his eyes innocently batting. He really seemed to have forgotten all about what happened before. Thank goodness, guess it worked after all. "I was just wondering..." I paused for a second. What would be the best way to start?

"Why were you and Jeongin fighting that day?" His smile instantly disappeared again. "You don't have to tell me! Sorry for bringing it up so sudden, I... was just a bit worried about you, that's all. You two still seem to avoid each other after all." Jisung sighed, closing the book. "About that... Jeongin just seems to have it in for me because of the past, that's all." I tried all I could to hold back the smile. There it was, the opening I had been waiting for.

"The past? What happened?"

----------

"Doesn't look like they're gonna do much now are they?" Chan stated, watching the other home from afar. Hyunjin and Felix were sitting on the couch, doing absolutely nothing but occasionally exchange a glare, while Seungmin seemed to be pacing around in his room. Chan honestly felt horrible to see his friend like that, if they could even still call each other friends at this point. Everything just seemed to be going south at this point. His friendship, his relationship with the girl he loved, his plan to get out. Chan was starting to get restless, hopeless.

"You just wanna go back to check up on her don't you?" Jeongin noted, slightly irritated. Chan noticed Jeongin's mood had been off, but Jeongin wasn't usually this snarly to him. "What's all this about?" Jeongin scoffed, as if Chan was simply supposed to know. Truth was, he had a feeling, but simply hoped it wasn't that. Sadly, it was. "Geez, I wonder why, it's totally not like you kissed the girl we both know everyone in this household wants."