6 🌑

His smile grew softer, bigger as he slowly walked up again. I scooted over, giving him space to sit on the bed... Yet instead he dove under the blankets, carefully taking me in his arms. My head was resting on his chest, my eyes closed, his arms carefully wrapped around me.

"Is there anything you'd like to know? About, you know, all of this?" I hummed, thinking of what to ask first. "How come there's no way out of this forest? You said you tried to get out multiple times right?" He nodded. His hand slowly moved back to my hair, stroking it gently. His voice was slightly deep, yet softer than silk. Everything about him just felt so calming, it was something I only used to feel with Chan... I wonder how he was holding up. Would they treat him badly?"

"...So that's- Y/N, were you even listening?" he chuckled as he noticed me sinking into his arms, not moving a single muscle. His smile unconsciously grew as he watched the small figure in his arms, closing his eyes as well. "Sleep tight Y/N."

That was when we started to get closer. He would often come into my room, checking up on me, giving me food, water, simply keeping me company. I I could come out of my room, but out of the house was clearly out of question. No matter how much I tried to get Minho to reason, he simply wouldn't let me.

"Come on, why won't you just let me outside? I feel like I'm locked up in heeere" I whined. It had been weeks since my arrival, and I was actually slightly getting used to it. "I told you, it's too dangerous, you really can't, no matter how many times you ask" Minho concluded. "Wait, what if I take Seungmin with me? Can I go then?" Minho seemed to think it through, but still shook his head. "You can go tomorrow with Seungmin, it's already late. Try to get some sleep."

With that, the conversation ended. I shuffled up the stairs, letting myself fall down on the bed. These days hadn't been bad, but just... Boring. Seungmin had been gone most of the days, only arriving back when I was already fast asleep. I never really talked to the others, simply not feeling comfortable enough with it.

I opened the window, climbing up on the roof. "Felix, I know you're here but please just let me stay here, I could really use some fresh air" I managed to say, closing my eyes as I inhaled the cold air. It stayed quiet, meaning he probably agreed. "Thanks" I mumbled quietly, enjoying my surroundings. The sound of the wind rustling through the trees, the sound of wings flapping up and down, it was all so calming.

I could hear my door open in my room, followed by Seungmin's voice. "Y/N? Are you here?" I instantly felt caught, letting out a sigh, ready to go down. "I'll go" Felix said, allowing me to stay up a little longer. I slowly smiled. He was a kind person, he just wasn't all that talkative so never really showed it.

As Felix went down another presence joined the rooftop. I was instantly greeted by Chan's soft gaze, his finger on his lips to shush me. He walked up as quiet as a mouse, pecking my lips. "I missed you...and I still love you" he whispered, giving me butterflies all over again. I had to admit, with Seungmin being around so much my mind wasn't with Chan all that much anymore, but this made me fall for him all over again.

"So you're telling me she's alone, outside, right now?" Seungmin's raised voice sounded in the room. I looked back at the window, seeing him almost fly up the roof. I panickedly looked back to where Chan stood, but he was already long gone, his touch still lingering on my lips.

His touch soon got lost as Seungmin took me in his arms, hugging my waist. "Y/N, you shouldn't be out here alone!" he stated, sounding overly worried. "Come on, I wasn't alone, Felix was here as well" I argued, but Seungmin wasn't letting it go. "with the emphasis on was, what if someone came by and did something to you?" Like Chan? "Nothing happened, don't worry so much, really." His lips pressed against the top of my head, as he proceeded to pull my back against his chest, his arms still loosely around my waist. "I'll always worry about you, you should know that by now."

It felt wrong, yet right. There were no words to actually describe the feeling he gave me. He was so close, almost like a real boyfriend would be, but what about Chan? I still loved him, he just proved that, so why didn't I mind being in Seungmin's arms? I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed Minho come up. "Y/N, what did I tell you?" he said annoyed. He didn't seem really angry, but more like one of those disappointed parents.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled, getting out of Seungmin's grip. I got back into my room, past Minho's slightly worried gaze. As Seungmin tried to go down as well Minho stopped him. "Listen, don't get too close to her okay? You know what would happen, and I frankly don't want to either. I told you how I feel about the girl didn't I?" Seungmin simply rolled his eyes before walking past him, going down as well.

"There's no way I'll let you hurt her."