13 🌑

"Y/N...?" An unfamiliar voice called out, instantly startling me. I finally grew accustomed to the others back at home, as far as you could call it a home, but this group? I didn't know a single thing, except that they sure loved to attack the others. "Yes?" I asked in a small voice, not quite sure of what to expect. The door closed again as the guy walked in. He didn't look all too comfortable either, just somehow made me feel slightly more at ease. At least I wasn't the only one uncomfortable with all this.

"Changbin told me to bring you some food" he stated, holding up a tray. "Ah, thanks" I whispered, taking it from him, quickly sitting down again to create some space between us. "I- um" the guy continued. I've seen Changbin, Chan, just now Jeongin, meaning this was... "Jisung wasn't it?" He looked up rather confused but nodded. "I guess they already told you all about us huh?" I hummed, looking down at the still steaming hot soup.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked after a while of silence, him just uncomfortably standing near the door. "I guess" he hesitantly answered. "Why do you guys always fight, yet nothing comes out of it?" he looked up, trying to suppress a small grin. "We get something out of it... we get more info about their territory so far and the surroundings, but we want to plan first if we're actually seriously going for it."

Going for it... plan... "You mean a plan to kill them? To be able to get out of here?" Jisung showed a boxy smile, seemingly glad I didn't appear to be panicking as much as he thought I would. "Yeah." I guess both sides had the same goal, they just chose different approaches. It was pretty clear to see Chan's side chose offense, while frankly I had no idea what Minho's plan was, and from what I could see nor did the others back home. I chuckled to myself upon the thought. Home huh... whatever that was now.

"I'm guessing Chan is the reason I got taken here?" I continued, feeling glad I was at least able to get some sort of conversation. Who knew for how long I'd be staying here anyways. "Partially yes" Jisung chuckles, seeming to loosen up a little. "He wouldn't shut up about you, so it feels like I already know you better than anyone else." "But, if only partial, than what was the other reason?" Jisung bit the inner corner of his cheek. "I can't say..."

I sighed. "Please? I know it's got something to do with Changbin since he was talking about a deal." Jisung let out a groan, sitting on the bed next to me. "This is going to be awkward for the both of us, but have you by any chance heard of a thing called mating season?" I let myself fall backwards, the food only barely remaining steady on my lap. "Come on, not you guys too!" For some reason Jisung bursted out in laughter, making me sit up straight again. "Really?"

"I'm sorry" he managed to get out. "Just what did Felix and the other's do to you?" I shook my head. "Don't even get me started..." I thought back at the first time I saw him, fighting Felix on the rooftop. "Do you by any chance know Felix? Usually people, aka you guys, refer to them as Minho and the other's at most." Jisung looked away, the atmosphere becoming more and more awkward again. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't have asked should I?" I quickly apologized. He didn't at all seem bad.

He shook his head, trying to smile. "Don't worry... You might not think this, but we're twins seperated at birth, both taken to one side only to never see each other again, well besides the occasional hitting each other like a punchbag that is." Felix and Jisung? Twins? Sure there were some similarities, but twins I would have never guessed. I shook my mind, suddenly catching on. "Wait, now you still haven't told me about the deal!"

Jisung cursed under his breath. "Dammit, I was hoping I could distract you enough." I smiled, sort of proud not to get played. "Fine. Well, you seem to know about, you know, the embarrassing thing I'd rather not say. Basically... oh gosh how am I ever going to say this" he muttered, seemingly getting more and more flustered. He took a deep breath. "ChanpromisedChangbinthatyoucouldbebismate."

Chan pro.... "What?" Jisung's head hung low, feeling more and more awkward by the second. "Chan promised Changbin that you could be his mate" he repeated slower, avoiding any eye contact by all means possible. You've got to be kidding me... "Chan actually agreed to this?" I half shouted in disbelief. Chan wouldn't do that to me! Jisung shook his head. "I don't know all the details either, but apparently that was Changbin's only condition for bringing you here. Please don't tell them I said so!"

I put the tray with food aside, losing my appetite. "I think I'm gonna go take a nap if you don't mind" I muttered, turning away and laying down on the bed, all curled up. Great. My first love seemed to have sold me out to some horny wolf guy. Exactly what I wished for. Jisung looked concerned. "I'm sure Chan had his reasons for it, and from the looks of it he still cared a great deal about you, so be sure to talk to him about it before jumping to conclusions or anything."

He got up, looking at the uneaten tray with food. "Don't forget to eat okay? I'll tell the others you're sleeping so you can get some time to clear your head." He paused for a second before opening the door.

"Don't worry too much, if it goes wrong I'll be here for you."