28 🌑

Minho laughed, like it was a silly joke. "No you're not," Changbin instantly agreed, however seeming to pick up the threatening atmosphere, unlike Minho. "We told your friends here too, we're sorry for having them here, we'll take them back and act like this never happened." Great. Just great. Though my chance of freedom was already gone, at least I knew these guys. Going back would probably be better than staying at sea forever.

Hongjoong shook his head in disapproval. "You guys already broke the agreement when you got in here, you know that very well, you're not the ones making the rules here. You're lucky I'll at least let you go this easy." I couldn't even imagine. "How did you even break through in the first place?" Jeongin, who hadn't spoken much until now, looked at me with regret in his eyes. "They had me cut their palms to get their mixed blood on the soil. Apparently that was the only way to break the bond, by spilling their blood."

I shifted my eyes to their hands, only now noticing the red glinster on the both one of their hands. Hongjoong looked back at me and Chan. "Are you guys gonna come down or what?" I felt shivers sent down my spine, glancing over at Chan. Chan sighed, getting down, carefully putting the tip of his shoe down first to make sure, luckily safely. He completely let himself land on the ground, holding his hands out for me.

I joined Chan down on the ground, standing close to him, his hand resting around my waist to keep me close. I glanced over at him, unsure of what to do. Since going home peacefully didn't seem to an option anymore, going back would probably be best, if I even could at this point. I cursed under my breath. I shouldn't have gone with Chan in the first place. Well, there was no way to turn back time, so I just had to suck it up, no sulking would help me.

The silence seemed to be never ending. There were just cold stares, awkward glances and hopeful thinking. Saying something would probably just end up causing the long awaited fight, though really it was just delaying the inevitable. I started looking around me, trying to think of any way out. Though Chan was right about the war possibly being a way out, there was a high risk that I wasn't going to be let out of sight for even a split second, trying to run away again would just make it worse at this point.

That would leave the only option I could think of trying to go back with Changbin and Minho, whoever of the two would work best. At this point I didn't even bother to choose anymore, it would probably happen for me anyways, and frankly both places could be worse. Either I'd be with Chan, or with Seungmin. I honestly didn't even know how to choose, even if I did have a choice. As long as I had someone to confide in, things would turn out alright... right?

"So? Are we just going to keep standing here forever or what?" Minho eventually asked, growing tired of the constant tension. Minho tried to walk up to me and Chan, yet instantly got held back by the guy I recognized as Seonghwa, Wooyoung standing right next to him, both keeping the distance between me and Minho. He rolled his eyes, trying to push his way through. "Is this really necessary? Just stop making a scene and go before you do anything stupid," Hongjoong stated, watching everyone closely.

"Well, aren't you going to help?" Minho shouted at Changbin, who seemed to be in serious doubt. Changbin cursed loudly. "Fuck it," he shouted, walking up to Minho, hitting Seonghwa off him. "Guys, there's no way you're going to win this, you're by far outnumbered," Wooyoung laughed. "Bold of you to think we'd just let Y/N with you though," Changbin growled. Jongho slowly walked up to Jeongin, who instantly hit him away just a little too hard. He tried to go for a second hit, but instead stumbled forward as Jongho had disappeared.

"I really have to do everything myself don't I?" Hongjoong groaned, walking up to me with big, prideful steps. He was only a meter away, but Chan didn't hesitate to step in front of me, meeting Hongjoong face to face with barely a few centimeters distance. Hongjoong smirked, while Chan glared at him like they were life long enemies despite only having met today. "Get away from her and I'll let you go," Hongjoong said. Chan didn't move a muscle, not even saying a word.

When Hongjoong leaned in closer, all hell broke loose. Chan kicked him, or tried to, stepping through Hongjoong instead, who instead hit him now that he was behind Chan. Hongjoong reached out for me, but got pulled back by Chan in an instant. While Minho and Changbin were fighting off Seonghwa and Wooyoung, Jeongin seemed busy keeping Jongho away.

"Going anywhere, butterfly?" San asked as he suddenly stood in front of me. "Well, not anymore it seems," I answered sarcastically. I could feel Yunho walking behind me, Yeosang and Mingi on each one of my sides. I was completely surrounded and there seemed no way out. "There really is no need for a tone like that Missy, Yeosang answered, walking closer up to me. San signaled him to stop, but he didn't listen, only getting dangerously closer.

"Yeosang, leave her to me," he warned, earning a scoff from the boy on my other side. "Who do you think you are, the boss here?" San was about to go in on it when Yunho spoke. "Guys, not now. Cut it out, this isn't the time to argue." San muttered under his breath irratedly, but got that innocent interested glow in his eyes again as soon as he locked eyes with me.

And then, all my freedom was fully gone as I got taken away, hearing and seeing nothing but the desperate screams from Chan and the other guys.