1 🌑

"Come on, it's boring here anyways!" Chan said as he threw his head back on the trampoline, looking at the thousand stars shining above the two of us. "I guess it sounds like fun, but what it they find out? We'll probably be sent home instead of staying here on summer camp, our parents would literally murder us." Chan let out a heavy sigh, clearly not wanting to give up on it. "They won't find out, they don't even check the rooms! It's not like we'll be gone all night, let's just say we went out for a little walk because we couldn't sleep and go back in if anyone notices." He looked back at me, with that awfully cute smile of his. No matter how much I tried to get it out of my mind, no matter how much I tried to refuse, his smile would always win in the end. "Fine."

He shot up, his smile growing even bigger. "Really? You're the best Y/N!" he said maybe a bit too loud as he grabbed my hand. "Come on, let's go!" Before I knew it we were off the trampoline, running through the dark yet beautiful forest that the summer camp was in. Some would say it was creepy, going through a dark, maybe even enchanted forest, but Chan always managed to make it fun.

There were rumours about the forest though, they all started when no one was allowed to go explore. Rumours were a young boy about our age went into these woods at night, just like us, but never returned. Police searched the woods but he was never found. Some say he was murdered, some simply say he ran away. Others thought of myths, fairy tails, fantasy stories. Everyone tried to find an explanation for their selves. I personally think the kid simply ran away, but who knows right?

The sound of a small branch breaking filled the area. I instantly held onto Chan's arm. He chuckled to himself as he moved my arm down, intertwining our hands. A warm, comforting feeling slowly came back, until another sound rustled through the trees. I lightly squeezed his hand with mine. He softly stroke it with his thumb, trying his best to calm me down.

"Do you want to go back?" he whispered softly in my ear as we kept on walking, deeper and deeper into these woods. I nodded, absolutely not feeling comfortable. He smiled as we turned around again, trying to find our way back. "Chan, didn't we just pass this?" I asked after 15 minutes of walking. It felt like we were just walking in circles, I had completely lost my sense of direction. "I'm sure we'll get back there soon" he said in a calm voice, but his face grew more and more concerned.

"Wait, I think I see a light" I said happily, pointing at a small source of light further away. We quickly walked closer, slowing down as we saw where the light came from. In the middle of these woods was a big mansion, completely covered in stone, no window to be seen. The light came from a small lantern, dangling just outside the door.

"Maybe we should ask them if they know the way back" I suggested hopefully, but Chris held me back. "I don't really trust this, let's just go find our own way back okay?" I wanted to disagree, but upon seeing his serious face I agreed with him. Chris usually was right when he didn't trust anything or anyone, I couldn't just ignore it this time.

We kept on walking until we came across a wooden line. Chris smiled, walking up to the other side, facing me. "Y/N, I have something to tell you" he said, keeping his bright smile. He took hold of my hands, causing butterflies to twirl around inside my body. "Y/N, I-"

Before he could finish his sentence two dark figure approached us, rapidly closing in. One from Chan's side, one from mine. "Quick, run!" he shouted, pulling me along as we ran frantically. I looked back, seeing the two still following. "Chan, what the heck is going on!" I shouted, absolutely terrified. He didn't look back, simply looking forward, squeezing my hand to make sure I wasn't letting go. "Just follow me, trust me!" he shouted back.

We ran into a dead end, a huge pile of enormous branches stopping us. I looked back, seeing the mysterious figures closing in. Chan put one hand in front of me as we backed off as much as we possible could until our backs hit the wood, the weird line still dividing us, even though it was the last thing we cared about.

As the shadows got closer and closer I could actually make out two guys, now slowly walking up to us, each on one side of the line, both with devilish smiles on their face. They quickly glanced at each other, growling in disgust until they focussed on us again.

"Protecting the lady I see?" The one on Chan's side laughed evilly. I had to admit, his voice was hot, but was this really the time to think of that? No way. I looked up at Chan, who was glaring at the two. "I don't care about what you do with me, but let her go." This time the one on my side laughed. "Sorry dude, but she's officially on my side of the line, so she's officially my property now."

Chan tried to quickly pull me towards him, but in just a split second both guys had taken hold of us, holding us apart. "Chan!" I screamed as he lost all of his strength, falling down. "What did you do to him you bastard!" I yelled in anger as I tried to get out of the guys grip, without success however. The shorter guy, the one on Chan's side, rolled his eyes at me. "Stop being so hysteric, he's not dead. He just lost contiousness, that's all sweetheart."

The brown haired guy, the one on my side, growled annoyed. "Just get out of my sight Changbin" he snarled, yanking me closer by my wrist. Changbin sighed, once again rolling his eyes. "Why don't you take miss drama back first, Minho? Pretty sure she doesn't like these woods all that much without her precious boyfriend." I tried to protest once again but Minho shut me up. "Just don't you dare get this close to the line and take the dude, the girl is ours now" he said. He picked me up, holding me tight before disappearing into woods once again.