63 🌑

Minho's chest was pumping, remembering all the times that he had held her close to him. The times he spent with her, the times she worried over him, the time he actually got to taste her... The season had brought all of the memories, the lingering scents back to him. Making him long for her, more and more. And there was something standing in his way.

Changbin, who had only craved of sharing the kiss with her again after their first time. What had started as a simple game of revenge on Minho, had soon grown into a passion bigger than his understanding. Something enticing about her that thrilled him downright to the core, that made him want to have her to give him the same excitement he had felt the first time. He didn't care about how the season was affecting him. He didn't care if this was just his lust speaking. He just wanted to win her back in the end.

The two stormed up to each other, rolling over the ground, spinning around, the one topping the other and then switching back again. Their eyes had looked more dark than ever before. In a split second, Minho had finally managed to stick his fangs into Changbin, the venom instantly spreading through his body. Changbin's body grew weaker and weaker, Minho throwing Changbin off of him, Changbin crawling further and further away, past the now broken barrier, but Minho stopped him, stepping his foot on Changbin's back. "Don't think I'd even let you see her face ever again."

Minho looked back, seeing Jeongin wiping away the blood of his nails, left behind by Hyunjin's now lifeless body. "Guess only me and you are left now aren't we? The two strongest after all." Jeongin spoke casually, yet confident. He had all the faith in this that he was going to win. "Say, what made you like her so much anyways? Not that it matters, she's probably gone by now anyways."

Minho didn't answer him, wiping the blood away from his mouth, leaving a stain on his hand. They both knew this wasn't going to take long. One attack was all the two would get. One attack able to kill the other, or it was their doom that would kill them. "Well, suit yourself. See you when I rule over hell!" Jeongin shouted as the two ran up to each other.

Minho's fangs were imprinted in Jeongin's neck, Jeongin's nails piercing right through Minho's heart. It was almost too tragic to be true. In the end, it was all just lifeless bodies lying on the floor. None of their wishes come true, none of their desires, and even he fulfilling of revenge could not last long, as everyone's lives had all ended... Well, all but three people.

----------

"Seungmin, you have to help me out here, she's fainting!" Chan shouted just before Y/N, about to run up to her when Seungmin held him back by his arm. Chan stopped, looking back at Seungmin. Seungmin soon let go, a chuckle coming out of his mouth. "Do you think the other's are still alive? I don't feel any of their presences anymore," he said quite happily. Chan frowned. "Are you saying we can get out of here?"

Seungmin shook his head. "No Chan. I can. Y/N can. But you? You're dying here with the rest." Chan took a step back, his eyes never leaving Seungmin's. "What are you talking about?" Seungmin's eyes widened is disbelief. "Wait, you actually don't know? Oh Chan, you're too innocent. You're actually making me explain it all aren't you?"

"The moment I got into this place and learned I could never leave unless everyone else was dead, I had already planned it all out from the start, killing everyone that was. I never thought this was actually going to happen, but it truly did. I can't believe how great it truly feels, to feel like the last one standing." Chan froze. This wasn't the Seungmin he knew. "What on earth happened to you?" Seungmin shook his head. "Oh Chan oh Chan..."

"I really didn't mean for much else to happen, but then you came in. You brought me hope, happiness, friendship, you made me believe I could actually get out of here and make friends again. I was so happy when you came to rescue me that day, but to see you had failed, I had already lost my hope to live a good life. Well, until Y/N came in that is," he continued.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, but I really did fall in love. For the first time in a while I felt better than ever before in my life. My little, pointless life. I had a best friend, I had a girl I loved, but just like everyone else, you betrayed me. She betrayed me. Everyone else betrayed me. The minute I heard you had taken off through the barrier without me, was the minute I knew you didn't care about me anymore. The minute where you would have just left me behind to be with Y/N. The minute in which you threw me away."

He scoffed. "And Y/N? I was so happy to be loved by her, but she chose you. That day when we finally could have been together again, she chose to go back with you. She left me behind too, all on my own again. Not only did I get betrayed by the people I hated, even the people I loved betrayed me." Chan couldn't even bring himself to go against Seungmin, knowing fully well that every word he had just said was right. "Then if she betrayed you, why get out of here with her? Why can't you let us two stay here forever while you go back to your old lives!"

Seungmin shook his head. "It's true. I completely despise of her at this point. I hate her with every inch of my body, but she is my ultimate revenge. The one thing that was ever real in any of this, all of your love for her. Even after your deaths, I will keep her with me forever to let you lose everything." And with that, Chan felt his body weaken at the feeling of Seungmin's fangs entering his body. His neck got snapped as Chan fell on his knees, Seungmin smiling evilly behind him. He really did lose. Everything. And Y/N? She was the only one to suffer without even knowing it, for the rest of her life.

----------

"Ah, you're awake," Seungmin's voice softly chimed through my ears. I instantly sat up straight, my head still spinning, upon finding me at the edge of the forest. "Where is everyone, what happened?" I hurriedly asked, seeing Seungmin's face turn graver and graver. "Don't tell me they..." Seungmin nodded. "I'm so sorry." He engulfed me in a hug, letting me cry out. "Wait, what about Chan, did he too?" I asked, pushing him away.

Seungmin kissed my forehead, holding my chin up with a sweet smile. "Don't worry about him anymore Y/N. He... wanted to kill me in order to keep me away from you, but I promise I will never ever leave your side again." Seungmin kissed my lips this time, his smile growing wider, something sparking in his eyes.

"I love you, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~

<THE END>