Chapter 3 : And So She Wakes Up To A New Assignment

Y/N is running around on what seems like a space ship. She is terrified as if she is looking for a way out. Desperate and panicked. Unfortunately she fails as she is grabbed by the hair and dragged away from the door she was trying to open. Then everything goes black.

Y/N wakes up with a loud gasp, sitting up quickly causing her to wince a little. She was surprised to see no black smoke.

"Whoa where's the fire?!" Tony said pushing her to lay back down. She complied, for now and wouldn't look him in the eye. "I'm curious, your file says Y/N Fury. You his kid or something?"

"Why do you wanna know?" She groaned out holding her head.

"Well I have never seen Fury really show any form of emotion." Tony said as he then walked up to her and started to take blood from her. Y/N glared at Tony and practically growled as she spoke.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking blood. I thought that was rather obvious."

"I meant why."

"Then you should have asked that." Tony said as he was typing things on the computer. She glared daggers at him as he turned to her. She hadn't noticed Fury walk in with a long haired blonde man and a raven haired man. "Jeez, if looks could kill."

"Trust me Tony, if she wanted you dead, you would be." Y/N turns quickly to look at the man who raised her and relaxed a bit.

"You had to come and ruin my fun didn't you?" Y/N smirked at who had a smirk on his face. She knew who Tony was, hell everyone knew, but did not mean she trusted him.

"Agent Y/N. This is Thor and his brother Loki." Immediately Y/N threw a dagger and it stuck into the wall centimeters from the raven haired man's head.

"And I'm Tony. I like her Fury, can we keep her?" Tony said as he continued to run tests on her blood. The raven haired man smirked, purely enjoying the feistiness of Y/N.

"Well Tony, I am about to make your wish come true. Agent Y/N will be working with the Avengers until further notice." Fury stated catching the death glare that Y/N was shooting at him. "I know you don't like it but with you now compromised we have to bring them into finding HYDRA. Especially since HYDRA now has the scepter from New York."

"That doesn't explain why Loki, who lead the attack on New York, is in the Avengers Tower freely." Y/N stated coldly. She was furious. "Plus you know I prefer to work alone daddy dearest." She only called Fury this when she was pissed at him. Fury sighed looking down as Tony gasped in excited yet sarcastic shock.

"And you let her become one of SHEILD's best assassins? For shame Fury." As Tony said this Y/N could not help but crack a smile. She had to admit it... he was funny.

"My brother is here to redeem himself Lady Y/N." Thor said. She side eyed Thor and had a look of disgust at being called 'lady'. "There is more to the story than you know."

"And I'm sure it is a very touching story." Y/N said getting a snicker from Tony and Loki.

"Part of his redemption is to help locate the scepter. The other part will be him training you how to use your powers." Anger boiled inside Y/N. She stands even though in pain as the black smoke began to show in her hands and her eyes starting to go black. She looked like a demon. "Now Y/N calm down." Fury put his hands out to show that he was not going to fight her no matter what she did. But Loki and Thor readied their weapons, it was power that neither of them have felt before.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO LEARN HOW TO USE THIS?!" All her emotional training went out the window as she lifted her hands to show how the black smoke had engulfed them. "YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE WHY I HAVE SHOVED THIS POWER DOWN!"