Chapter 26 : And So They Go To Asgard

Y/N was pacing back and forth in her room while Loki was leaning against the wall. It had been a week and a half since she was brought back to the tower. There was a bag sitting on the bed and multiple different outfits for Y/N to choose from.

"Maybe I should bring all of them..." She freezes. "I'm getting Nat again." She goes to leave the room to be stopped by Loki.

"Love I keep telling you that you won't need much. There will be clothes on Asgard for you as well." Loki says.

"But... I want to make a good first impression..." She retorts.

"It might not be your first Little Assassin." Loki reminds. Y/N sighs. She was growing more and more frustrated. She turns to Loki.

"Please teach me how to teleport farther away or something today?" She needed to distract herself. She was very freaked out. Especially with the fact that Thanos had her on his ship. Loki's mother may know why. Loki had decided to not tell her about his time with Thanos but he did tell her that Thanos helped plan and cause the attack on New York in order to get the tesseract, Y/N decided not to push him any further than that. Loki was taking responsibility for his actions, and blaming himself. Y/N had told him that she watched the footage from the towers security cameras and saw his hesitation while fighting with Thor. But Loki could not be swayed from taking all of the blame.

"Little Assassin you know I won't do that until you have fully healed." Loki said. "Or at least we know for sure you are fully healed."

"Ugh! But I feel fine!" She complains. "This not knowing who or what I am is driving me crazy!" She conjures a dagger with her magic and throws it at the wall. Loki wraps his arms around her, pulling her to his chest. He kissed the top of her head and inhaled her scent. It was like he was trying to engrave it into his memory. She looked up at Loki.

"I love you my Little Assassin. No matter what, I will always love you." He says. She understood now as to why he was taking everything in.

"You are such a dork Fancy Pants." Loki stares into her eyes. "I'm still going to love you, with or without my memories."

"How can you be so sure?" Loki asks.

"Because I'm Y/N Fury. The Fury's know everything." She says. Loki smiles.

"But I'm a monster."

"No you are not."

"I have killed people."

"So have I." They stare at each other and chuckle. "What else you got? You can't change my mind. I already love you."

"And I'm ready to go home to continue my work in fixing the nine realms." Thor says. "Ready?"

"Not even close..." She sighs. "I wanna wear something nice since I'm meeting your parents... I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents...." Instant panic shows on her face and she tells JARVIS to call for Natasha.

"I don't think Father is going to care what you wear. Just wear your suit that's for battle." Thor suggested. Y/N looked at him.

"Odin is not the one I'm nervous about meeting." She said blankly. Natasha walked in and looked around confused. "Now out Thor. I'm not changing in front of you." Loki snickered at that. Thor smiled and held up his hands as he left, he took Loki with him.

"What's the problem?" Nat asks and sees the outfits on the bed that were supposed to be put away or packed. "Seriously? Any single one of these would be fine."

"To meet my boyfriends mother?! It has to be perfect!" She said as she started pacing. "What if I was like the biggest bitch in the galaxy and she thinks I'm not good enough for her son?"