Chapter 45 : And So He Comes Up With A Plan

Y/N was sitting on the table in the healers area watching the healers look over some things. She started to fidget clearly agitated and Loki walked up to her. He put his hand on the baby bump that has formed. It had been about 5 weeks of Thor trying to convince Valkyrie to come talk to him and Valkyrie complaining to Y/N about how annoying it is.

"Everything is fine Little Assassin." Loki kissed the crown of her head.

"Mr. Loki is right, your baby looks healthy." The healer said. Y/N still was fidgeting. "Any discomfort?"

"N-No.." She mumbled.

"Her morning sickness has slowed but she still feels nauseous. She also complains of aches and pains." Loki interjected. "Mainly in her lower back."

"Perfectly normal. She is growing a life inside of her so with the new hormones in her body, she can still experience some nausea. The body aches are normal as well, I suggest baths, massages, and rest. Here." The healer hands Loki a pillow.

"This will help for when she lays down to sleep. Have cravings kicked in?" The other healer chimes in. She was the quieter and more comforting one that Y/N preferred to speak with.

"Lemons and chocolate." Y/N responded annoyed. "Oh! Mushrooms and strawberries too." The healers scrunched her nose at the combinations but smiled.

"You are doing something amazing so cravings such as these are normal, although I will say the mushrooms are a new one. Mr. Loki is taking good care of you but know that saying the things that bother you doesn't make you a complainer or weak." She told her.

"I'm getting a lot of headaches that are not related to my visions... and my mood swings are on the verge of an over load." Everyone looked at Y/N surprised since she normally makes Loki do the talking. She never wanted to be complaining. "And I just want to sleep without pain in my back."

"The pillow should help. I will write that down so we can monitor the headaches. If the pain gets worse come straight here." The last part she said to Loki as the two healers left. Immediately Y/N started sobbing, not knowing the reason as to why she was sobbing so Loki wrapped her arms around her as she sobbed.

"Little Assassin... I'm here... it will all be ok." Loki then teleported them to their room and laid her down with the pillow. Loki was about to leave to get her some lemons when she gripped his wrist.

"Don't go..." She whimpered. Loki smiled and knelt down at her bedside.

"As you wish." She sniffled as the last few tears streamed down her cheeks, giving a soft smile. "Is the pillow helping?" She nodded and Loki kissed her forehead.

"I-I'm sorry..." She said caressing Loki's cheek. Loki kissed the inside of her palm and crawled into the bed with her. He got behind her and started massaging her lower back.

"You are providing your body for our child. There is nothing you have to apologize for." Loki kept kneading gently at the spot she has been complaining about as she hugged the pillow.

"It's not going to be easy. I'm highly emotional." She was only half joking. Loki rolled his eyes as she giggled. "Thor is bugging Hulk to get Scrapper 142 to talk to him about a plan and you don't wanna seem like you had a change of heart because of... well I really don't know the answer to that one. But I don't see why I can't tell Thor I'm pregnant."

"How about we call Tony and tell him?" Loki was obviously avoiding her comment about telling his older brother.

"Loki... please..." Y/N gave Loki pleading eyes. Loki sighed.

"Because if we go with Thor we will be going to Asgard, where Hela is. Somewhere I don't want you to be while carrying our child. So I want to form a plan with hun and whatever crew he musters up to just give you and I passage out of here." Loki brushed a few hairs from her face. "Plus that plan needs to be helping the people of Sakaar be free from the way of life the Grandmaster has decided for his people. I have watched you try for weeks now and it doesn't seem like your brother is going to change anytime soon." Y/N stared at Loki and then got an evil smirk on her face.