Chapter 11 : And So They Convince Her To Talk To Fury

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I updated a couple chapters just a tiny bit to better fit the story. The age that Fury found her is actually going to be 6 instead of 9. I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to the few of you that are reading and loving this story! I hope you continue to enjoy it! Again thank you so much!

When Tony and Loki walked into the training room they saw a multitude of daggers thrown at every single target, all death blows. Y/N was panting and AC/DC was blasting throughout the training room. 

"You were right, she's not ok." Tony said as he turned off the music. Y/N quickly turned to Loki and Tony, staring them down. "I think you killed enough dummies today." 

"That has yet to be determined." She responds dropping her daggers. She looks at the two standing in front of her and Loki looks at the speakers bewildered.

"What is this?" He asks as Tony and Y/N stare at him as if he said something insulting. Y/N seemingly snapping out of her bad mood grabs the remote to the speakers and turns it up. 

"Only some of the best rock music ever!" She shouts over as she walks up to Tony. "Call your suit! Lets do some combat training as a warm up!" Suddenly the music is turned off and Y/N turns around to come face to face with Natasha.

"I think that's my area of expertise." Natasha crossed her arms and Y/N turned around doing the same.

"So we are shutting off my music now Russian Ballerina?" Y/N asked.

"Ooooo. Back to old nicknames Bookworm?" Natasha smirks as Y/N walks forward and then starts to throw a punch which Natasha blocks causing Y/N to smirk as she sweeps her leg under Natasha sending her to the ground.

"Should we stop them?" Loki asks Tony who is watching. Both Tony and Loki feel a pat on their back as Natasha and Y/N continue to spar. 

"I wouldn't get in the middle of that with a ten foot poll." Clint says as he carefully walks over to the bench by the wall. "Nat and I have a mission and we wanted to say bye to Y/N before we left. We don't know how long it'll be but it seems like an in and out mission." Clint watches them for a minute before Tony and Loki walk up to him.

"I'm guessing you two didn't come down here to just say goodbye to her." Tony says.

"Nope. I actually came to talk to you two." Loki and Tony look at Clint confused. "She's warming up to the two of you. She normally doesn't let people close, especially in this short amount of time. Hell, I don't know really anyone who does. Just... I have seen her burned before and I don't want to see it happen to her again. I also don't know what is going on between her and Fury. Apparently he is constantly trying to reach out to her and she is clearly avoiding him. She won't tell me or Nat about it. So I was hoping you two could..." As Clint trails off a wad of paper hits him in the head 

"Seriously Clint? Stop being so protective." Y/N says. "I am not talking to Fury and that's that."

"Look Short Stuff I'm just saying... you cannot avoid him forever and life is short." Clint then ruffles her hair. "I'll call when we are on our way back."

"Don't go dying on me Legolas." They both chuckle. "Same goes to you Russian Ballerina."

"You got it Y/N. Do me a favor and go easy on Tony and Loki." Natasha winks and Y/N smiles. After the two of them leave Tony goes to say something but Y/N interrupts him.

"No. We will find a different place to start rather than talking to Fury." Tony sighs and removes the ring from Loki and heads up to the observing area. Training with Loki came and went. It was just more practice than anything. Loki says once she masters attacking with her magic that he will teach her more, but not until then. Y/N did her nightly routine of showering and getting into her favorite pajamas. As she was drying her hair she walked into her bedroom and saw that the bed was still messy from the night before. She thought about how Loki slept there with her and was just kind. She then thought about the friendship she has developed with both Loki and Tony. She sighed and brushed her hair before leaving her room. She had 'A Study in Scarlet' in her hand and walked to Tony's lab.