Chapter 30 : And So She Goes With Her Original Plan

She gets to Frigga's study and there is no sign of her. Frigga had daggers in there so Y/N quickly grabbed them. She took off her cloak and was about to leave when Frigga ran in with Jane. Frigga immediately hugged Y/N. Y/N looked at Jane who had grown weaker.

"It's the dark elves. They are here for the ether." Frigga said. Y/N looks at Jane and then back at Frigga.

"You are planning something that puts you in danger... aren't you?" Y/N asks. Frigga smiles.

"Jane go into the room I told you about." Jane nods and does as she is told. "You should go with her." Y/N then noticed Frigga making a copy of Jane.

"I'm staying here. They won't get the chance to find Jane with both of us here." Frigga then read Y/N's mind. She saw the plan that Loki practically forbade her from doing.

"Seems like I'm not the only one planning to put myself in harms way." Frigga said with a sad smile. Y/N looked at her.

"I haven't planned to do anything." Y/N responded.

"Yet." Frigga said. Y/N was about to respond to her when two elves storm in. The blonde one, seemingly to be the leader starts to head towards fake Jane when Y/N picked him up with her magic and threw him to the opposite side of the room while Frigga was fighting the armored one with a sword.

"You can't keep me from the girl forever." The blonde one said.

"What was your name again? I think Odin said it was something stupid." Y/N taunted. She then threw a dagger at him to only have it thrown back at her, scratching her arm. She fake gasped. "Rude." She then blasted him with her magic and he laughed.

"I, Malekif, will have the ether." The bigger guy had Frigga in a hold that she couldn't escape. And Malekif got close enough to Y/N to do hand to hand combat and stabbed her in the leg, she got onto one knee as she panted. Malekif then touched the fake Jane's hand and she disappeared. Both Y/N and Frigga smirked. Malekif then walked over to Y/N and gripped her hair. He then proceeded to stab her in the back once, this caused her to wince. Frigga struggled against the one holding her back. "Now, where is the ether."

"Fuck off." Y/N snarled. He pulled her hair back and placed his knife on her throat. Malekif then turned to Frigga.

"Where is the ether?" Frigga and Y/N were staring at each other.

"I will never tell you." Frigga retorted. Y/N tried to struggle but then saw the big guy move his blade, ready to stab and kill Frigga. Y/N quickly used her powers to hold the blade back from reaching Frigga as Malekif said,

"I believe you." When the big guy couldn't move his blade the two men stared at the girl who had a knife to her throat and her hand reached out, sending black smoke to hold the blade back. Malekif moved the blade from her neck and stabbed her in the shoulder and then two more times in the back when the spell didn't break. Frigga kept telling Y/N to drop the spell but Y/N held on for she heard Thor rampaging through the hall way. Malekif then jabbed her in the side with the knife just as Loki and Thor stormed in but it was too late. As Malekif stabbed her side Y/N fell forward, crashing into the floor. She lost hold of the spell and the big guy ultimately stabbed Frigga.

"NO!" Y/N shouted and then began coughing up blood. In a fit of anger she pulled the dagger from her side and stabbed Malekif deep in the gut before he threw her to the wall and the two made their escape. But not before the big guy felt Thor's hammer hit his shoulder. "Fuck!" She then coughed up more blood as Loki stood there shocked, staring at the two he loved the most. One dead and the other dying. He was frozen as Odin came in, holding Frigga's lifeless body. Jane walked into the room and Loki quickly turned to her, pure rage and hatred in his eyes.