Chapter 17 : And So Her Birthday Begins

Y/N was sound asleep when Loki woke up. Goose was curled up by her head and her back was pressed against Loki's chest. He tried to move but her head was resting on his arm. Loki kissed her temple causing her to smile in her sleep. Loki moved his arm gently and got up out of bed to shower. He practically lived in her room the passed couple of days so his shampoo and such were in her bathroom. Loki was already in the shower when Y/N started to tremble and a few tears streamed down her face. Goose started meowing and moved to the bathroom door scratching at it after 10 minutes had passed of her shaking.

"Please don't leave..." she mumbled over and over again in her sleep. Loki finished showering and got dressed hearing Goose's meows and scratches. He opened the door and nothing seemed wrong until he heard her quiet voice. He got closer to find her gripping her pillow as more tears fell from her eyes. He heard her mumblings. He knew what this was for he had the same dream where he was left all alone. Loki then got back on the bed and pulled the sleeping Y/N to him.

"I promise you, I am not going anywhere." Y/N's eyes shot open at Loki's words and she clung to him, burying her face in his chest.

"Thank you." She whispered. Loki looked down and kissed the top of her head.

"From now on I will just take you to the shower with me." He teased causing them to both chuckle. Goose got on the bed and laid down on Y/N's pillow. "Happy Birthday Little Assassin." She smiled and then stretched a little. She looked up noticing that his hair was still dripping wet. She got up and came back with a towel. Y/N sat on Loki's lap facing him and began drying his hair. Loki was shocked but hummed at the feeling.

"Seriously what would you do without me?" She muttered. Loki then wrapped his arms around her waist and put his face in the crook of her neck, allowing small breaths to touch her skin. Y/N shivered letting the towel fall on the bed. Loki looked up at her with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Is someone sensitive there?" He teased as he lightly nipped that spot on her neck. She gasped but then bit her lip.

"I h-have no idea w-what you are talking a-about." She rebutted.

"Oh I would believe you if your breathing was even Little Assassin." Loki kissed the spot he nipped tenderly earning a a slight moan from her. He then looked up and captured her lips when Tony burst through the door.

"HEY I THINK I GOT THE BRACELETS TO WORK!" Tony shouted sending her to the other side of the bed since she jumped out of surprise.

"I gotta fucking lock that damned door...." she whispered as Loki put his face in his hands out of pure annoyance.

"Was I interrupting something?" Tony asked in a teasing tone. Y/N and Loki refused to let him have the upper hand on them so they both shook their heads no. "Alright because I can leave if..."

"You said you think you got the bracelets to work?" Y/N asks unphased by Tony's attempt to bug her.

"Yes I did. By the way... happy birthday!" He handed her a decent sized box and took it. It was very heavy and she set it down. "Open it." She looked at him and then shrugged doing what she was told. When she did she was surprised to see that it was almost every single book she had on the list that she gave him last night.

"How did you...?" She was cut off.

"Billionaire Witch Hunter." Tony said. She stared at the box in awe. She was rendered speechless.

"I couldn't... Tony... this is..." she couldn't express anything with words.

"You spend all your free time in the library reading so thanks to Reindeer Games' suggestion I figured this would be good to..." He was cut off by her hugging him. She loved her gift.