Chapter 46 : And So More Are On Board

Another week went by and Y/N was growing more agitated. The mood swings were finally starting to simmer down but now she felt worried. They finally told Tony, Char, Fury, and Nat who all were celebrating and excited for them to return home. Loki smiled when they told them, especially when Nat told him that she was thankful he was alive. They decided to not tell Nat yet about Bruce in case they couldn't get the Hulk to change his mind, seeing as she was finally not obsessing about finding him. It was evident as well that Tony had to have told them about Loki being alive because no one was shocked but Char and Fury looked pissed, at least they were excited about the baby. They said they would through a party of sorts when they returned. Char also said Annessa gave birth to Atheleisia and that Y/N will have to meet her the minute she comes home. Grandmaster was occupying a lot of Loki's time which concerned her but souly because her brother was so unpredictable these days. Loki figured the more time he spends with the Grandmaster the less likely he and Y/N were to fight which would add stress to the baby if they did.

She was about to walk out and see how Valkyrie's talk with Thor went when she felt a pain in her stomach as a vision started. She heard screaming and she immediately knew where she was, Ebony Maw's ship. She ran towards the screaming and to her dread, it was from her old cell. She looked upon herself on her back screaming, with only one other woman with her. The woman was holding Y/N's hand when this vision faded into a new one. She watched Thanos picking up Loki again, her walking up to Thanos very pregnant. This version of her begged Thanos to stop, Y/N could not make out what was being said until the vision version of her made eye contact with her actual self and said,

"Don't let it happen." The vision ended as Valkyrie grabbed her wrist. Y/N's stomach still hurt a little and she looked at Valkyrie panicked.

"Whoa you aren't going to give birth are you?" She asked and Y/N rolled her eyes not realizing tears were streaming down her face.

"It's too early for that." She sniffled. Loki walked in and immediately ran to her side. Taking her face into his hands. Immediately the pain subsided in her heart and her stomach, as if the baby was feeling what she was.

"What's wrong Little Assassin?" Loki wiped her tears with his thumbs. She didn't answer and blocked Loki from her mind. She just placed Loki's hands on her stomach, to let him know that her and the baby were ok. Y/N turned to Valkyrie and smiled.

"How did it go with Thor?" She asked.

"It was annoying. A ball hit his head." Valkyrie stated. Y/N raised her eyebrows in confusion and Loki snickered. "He got the tazer thing off of him and then jumped out the window to the Hulk's ship outside his window." Just as she finished saying it guards came calling Loki and Valkyrie to the grandmaster's throne room. Loki immediately kissed her forehead and whispered,

"It's time to start our journey home." Loki then left with Valkyrie and she couldn't help but blush and smile. Loki never called earth home before. She quickly grabbed her go bag and took one last look around their room before grabbing her communication gems and shoving them in her already packed bag. She waived her hand making the bag disappear. She then closed her eyes and teleported to the quinjet.

——

"Thor?" She called out, entering the quinjet.

"Little One?" Thor turned to see her smiling sadly at him.

"I don't get a goodbye?" She teased. Thor still didn't know that they were going with him to save Asgard, to go home. "I mean I am only your friend and the woman carrying your niece or nephew." She chuckled. Thor smiled at her sadly and engulfed her in a hug. He then walked back to the controls.

"You will need to leave the ship if you are not coming with me." Thor said turning the controls on.

"I'll teleport at the last second." She said as she transformed herself into a new outfit.