And So She Trains With A God

The three of them get to a training room and as Tony is walking around telling them about each section of the training room Y/N seemed lost in thought.

"He could have totally just told Tony what happened between Fury and I.... so... why didn't he?" She thought then turning her gaze over to Loki who also seemed lost in thought. Y/N turned her attention back to Tony smiling.

"Great so where are you gonna be oh great observer?" She said playfully bowing to Tony who scoffed and walked up to her. 

"I will be up there with daddy dearest." Tony said pointing upwards where there was a viewing area and sure enough there was Fury looking down at them. "He wanted to observe today for whatever reason. He said he wanted to make sure you were actually all healed up." The look on her face was one that could kill. She quickly looked at the wall and used it to lift herself in the air and without looking at her targets she threw four daggers. Each dagger had landed on a fatal point on the dummy's body that she threw them at.

"How's that for fine?" She growled and Tony blinked starting to put two and two together. He ruffled her hair and walked over to Loki.

"I give you permission to use your powers to train her." Tony said as the ring loosened. Loki took it off and handed it to Tony. "Don't start until I am up there in the no splash zone Reindeer Games." Y/N was too busy staring daggers at Fury to care. Loki looked up at Fury who seemed to be joining Y/N in her staring contest.

"I'm beginning to think that your main weapon isn't even daggers." Loki slowly walked up to the girl. Her y/h/c hair was in a very tight ponytail and even the hairs on her head did not seem to want to move unless she willed it. This girl was so angry and if Loki did not know any better she seemed hurt. Once Tony was in view she turned to Loki.

"Look... this power I have... I hate it. So lets just do what we gotta do so I can shove it back down." She placed her hands on her hips and waited for instruction. Loki got distracted by her beauty for a split second but then smirked as he then duplicated himself.

"The power you have is not meant to be shoved down, which is why it acts out in big violent bursts." Loki's duplicate lunged at Y/N who just dodged on her own. She felt a burning at her finger tips as she took a deep breath. "Your power can be fueled by emotion when you let it but you seem to have that under control for the most part. But when you are in a life or death situation it seems to act out. You teleported from a different part of the world when you arrived here, at least that's what the avengers were talking about. Is this true?" Loki created another duplicate and she was now fighting both. They weren't landing any hits, nor were they using any magic or weapons, just your basic hand to hand combat. 

"Shit..." Y/N kept dodging but was not landing any hits. She did a back hand spring to move away from the two duplicates while also taking in what Loki was saying to her. She then used the wall to spring forward in the air to bring down both duplicates. She was fighting her powers as smoke started to form in her hands causing her to wince a little. Her powers hurt but that did not stop Loki from creating two more duplicates. She was now standing in front of 5 Lokis including the original one. That's when she felt it... the burning in her eyes and gut as her eyes turned black and the black smoke started pouring out of her hands. Loki smirked sending the four duplicates towards her but they vanished the minute she lifted her hands sending the smoke towards them. Loki's eyes went wide as she held her head and started groaning.

"What are you feeling in this moment right now?" Loki questioned as he slowly walked towards her.

"It feels like it's burning me from the inside out!" She opened her completely black eyes to meet Loki's green ones. Loki put his hands on her hands.