Chapter 36: And So She Stays On Asgard

A/N: Thank you all for reading my story! I absolutely love writing it! Below are the clothes she changes into for while she is on Asgard.

——
She reappeared in Frigga's study and immediately began to hyperventilate. With everything going on she remembered she was soaking wet so she teleported to Loki's room. It made her breathing worse. She shivered a little as she grabbed the first dress she found and went to the bathroom. She quickly cleaned herself up and dried herself off. As she got dressed and looked in the mirror she sighed, rubbing her temples.

"He's been alive this whole fucking time..." She left the bathroom to find Loki waiting in his room. She was livid with him, as any person would be.

"Little Assassin please let me explain." Loki started.

"Is it actually you or is it my hallucination?" She asked.

"I never told you I was a hallucination Little Assassin."

"You never corrected me either." Loki closed his mouth as he saw tears roll down her cheeks. She tried wiping them away but they just kept coming.

"I'm sorry Little Assassin... I wanted to tell you in person but they took you back to Midguard before I got the chance. I also tried to get you to come to Asgard." Loki argued. She threw a book at Loki and it went through him. That did it. He couldn't even be here in person to give his lame excuse.

"You have got to be shitting me.... I'm going back to Mykonos. Go have fun with your little whores!" She walked through the fake Loki, who looked shocked. She stopped and turned as she was about to walk out the door. "And for the record, you never corrected me when I said you died. I told you countless times that I would believe you if you told me you were alive and I would do whatever to be with you. You also could have come for me. But you wanted to be king and do whatever you wanted without me holding you back. You made your choice." She ran out of the room as fast as she could. She didn't use her magic, she just let her feet carry her. She ran to the garden and fell after running into someone. She didn't look up, she just wanted to fall apart. Y/N was hoisted up and hugged tightly. The embrace was one she had craved for 4 years, when she finally had it her heart shattered completely and she sobbed loudly. She clenched her fists and hit Loki's chest.

"You're right. I should have come for you. I should have told you. I shouldn't have let you feel the way you did. I should have been there for you." Loki squeezed her as she continued to hit his chest with her fists and sob loudly.

"Screw you! You left me and let me think you were dead so you could do whatever you wanted!" She finally pushed him away from her. "You have broken me in more ways than I thought possible and I have been tortured by HYDRA and Thanos! I thought you loved me and that I could trust you!" She fell to her knees and continued to sob. Loki took a step towards her.

"Little Assassin please listen..." Loki then was pushed away by her magic as she screamed.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! DON'T COME TOWARDS ME OR I WILL DO MORE THAN SEND YOU FLYING!" Loki landed on his back. He sat up to see the shattered woman before him. "I KISSED ONE PERSON TO TRY TO REPAIR WHAT WAS BROKE WHILE YOU JUST WERE UP HERE HAVING YOUR FUN! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO LISTEN YOU?! I CANNOT TRUST ANYTHING YOU SAY TO ME! DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?!"