Chapter 54: And So Begins Infinity War

A week had passed by and every single night Y/N was having night terrors about her cell on Maws ship. Still in the corner screaming as another woman tried to help her. She woke up yet again by Loki shaking her awake. She shot up sobbing and screaming. Ultimately waking Frigga.

"Fuck..." She panted out. She tried to grab her bearings as Frigga was crying. She shot out of bed, wiping her tears, and grabbed Frigga. Her voice immediately calmer. "Ssshhh baby, it's ok. I'm here." Unbeknownst to her, Loki finally broke down her walls and saw the whole thing. He stared at her with fear in his eyes. She was no longer having visions of Loki dying and she was thrilled by that fact. Frigga finally calmed down and Y/N put her back down, then shutting the door behind her. Y/N froze as her gaze met Loki's.

"Maw is after you... isn't he?" Y/N sighed as she made the rest of the way back to her bed. She wouldn't look Loki in the eyes.

"He has been for a while Loki."

"What is your plan exactly?" Loki's voice was darkened by his rage.

"Whatever it takes to keep you both safe." She states matter of factly. "I refuse to let either of you die. No matter what happens to me. That's all you need to know, you and Frigga are safe."

"And what about you?" Loki growled. She gave Loki a sad smile.

"I will always come back to you. Don't ever doubt that." Then a shadow loomed over their room. A sob escaped Y/N as she ran with Loki to Frigga. It was a ship they knew all too well and they both sobbed silently, huddled together as a family.

——

The ship was in ruins as Thor began screaming in pain as Thanos used the power stone on him.

"STOP IT!" Y/N pleaded and Thor was thrown to the ground as Thanos made his way to Y/N and Frigga.

"Alright stop!" Loki shouted and the tesseract appeared in his hand. Y/N put a sleeping spell on a sleeping Frigga and looked passed Loki at the Hulk who just nodded.  She wasn't listening as she snuck into the shadows. "We have a hulk." Loki duck and rolled into the shadows where Y/N went and engulfed her in his arms. She passed Frigga into his arms.

"I am not losing you too Little Assassin! Please just come with us! That baffoon Stark will help come up with a better plan than this!" She smiled sadly at Loki and captured his lips as if it were going to be the last time she ever got to. She then turned to her sleeping child and kissed her forehead.

"Alright my love. I'm right behind you." Loki didn't believe her but if he didn't move now there would be no way for his daughter to escape. "I love you. Both of you." She whimpered out and Loki began to move towards Thanos. Desperate to save his family, he tried to bargain with Thanos. Loki ultimately handed over the tesseract. Her breath hitched as she looked to Heimdall. Hulk picked up Loki and Frigga, Heimdall immediately sent the three to earth. Before Loki disappeared into the bifrost he met Y/N ready gaze. She was terrified. Loki went to reach out for her but he was too late.

"You should have stayed down." Then Heimdall was stabbed through he looked to Y/N who fell to her knees as Thor screamed in agony.

"It was worth it, for all the nine realms." Were Heimdall's final words.

——

"Ah Little One... I commend you for still having fight in you." Thor's eyes widened at what Thanos called her and she flinched, looking up at him. She shivered as Maw let his fingers linger over her arm.

"I missed my favorite play thing." He whispered in her ear as she whimpered. Thor tried to break free of his binds to help her but was ultimately muzzled after shouting,