Chapter 44 : And So There's A Change Of Heart

A/N : Hey everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for making my story number 1 in the lokixreader tag there for a bit! I could not be more grateful! I am glad everyone is enjoying the story! This chapter does have some sexual themes in it. They are really getting busy in Sakaar! I am actually super excited for this chapter! Enjoy!

——

Y/N woke up to Loki still asleep but he was hugging her tightly. She chuckled and suddenly felt nauseous. She closed her eyes trying to fight off the feeling but failed. She shot up and ran to bathroom, chucking up last night's meal into the toilet. Loki quickly woke up and ran to her side, holding her hair. After flushing the toilet and getting up to clean her mouth, Loki wrapped his arms around her and checked her temperature by leaning his cheek on her forehead.

"I'm alright Loki, it was probably the food not sitting right in my stomach." She said calmly. "I feel perfectly fine."

"I think you should still get checked out." Loki says kissing her forehead.

"No thanks." She says grinning from ear to ear. "I'm going to go check on Thor and then possibly talk to Nico."

"Oh that's good because I want to talk to you as well." Y/N's smile faded hearing Grandmaster's voice. She turned to face him and huffed a little at him. "Look as long as there aren't any issues Sparkles can live."

"How generous of you." Y/N was pissed and both men knew it.

"Look I..."

"No Nico you look at yourself in the mirror and tell me you aren't acting like Mother." Y/N said through her teeth. Black smoke shrouded around her fists.

"Maybe she was onto something." Y/N widened her eyes and became speechless. "I was left and lost. I built all this! So you will play by my rules or you can..." Grandmaster was cut off but Y/N leaning over the toilet and puking once more.

"That's it. Your sibling squabble is over." Loki said as the two looked at him. "She's sick and you are upset Grandmaster. It is your planet and she does not want to tell you how to run it."

"Loki I..." Loki looked at Y/N and she immediately shut her mouth.

"She wants what's best for you. Doesn't mean she will agree with you. At least she doesn't stab you or threaten you with a hammer." The siblings stared at Loki in complete shock and then Grandmaster clapped his hands together with a big grin as Y/N flushed the toilet and brushed her teeth again.

"I forgive you Sister. I better see you later then! Oh!" Grandmaster spun on his heal but stopped. Y/N was shocked by his immediate change in mood but it didn't surprise her much. "Go to my healers. Can't have my only family sick!" Grandmaster left and Y/N just groaned.

"You didn't have to do that Loki I can handle my brother." She said as Loki chuckled.

"I would normally agree with you darling if you were feeling 100% but alas you are not." She crossed her arms and pouted as her magic changed her clothes to the white outfit she wore originally.

"Fine. I will go to his healers to be told it's food poisoning. But I'm checking on Thor first." She said. Loki couldn't help but chuckle as he kissed the top of her head.

"Alright. I'm going to go into town and get some things to help with your nausea." She quickly grabbed Loki's hand and looked down.

"Um... you should go back to bed. Get some more sleep. W-We did communication magic that was, what I'm assuming, galaxies away. P-Please don't push yourself." Loki grinned scooped her up bridal style.

"I will make a deal with you." She looked up at him. "If you go to the healers before you see Thor and come straight back here after seeing him, you and I will lay in bed together the rest of the day. Just you and me." Y/N smiled. Almost a whole day of just her and Loki spending time together. Whether it be him reading to her or talking or getting their tv to work it sounded perfect. She nodded in agreement and Loki kissed her lips sweetly.