Chapter 27: And So A Plan Is Set

"I'm sorry..." Y/N said sitting on a bench outside the throne room. Frigga was smiling at her and took her hand. Loki kissed the top of Y/N's head and then followed Thor into the throne room. After Frigga hugged her, she told Frigga that she did not know that name. She explained that in some flashes of her memories she recognized Frigga but that was about it. Y/N was remembering the sad look in Frigga's eyes when she said those words. While in that golden dome, Y/N let Frigga into her mind to see what she had seen. Frigga smiled at her sadly after looking into her mind but quickly took her arm and lead her to here.

"Darling you have nothing to be sorry over. From what I can gather you did the right thing. And lucky for us, this spell can be broken. Should be easier since it is already breaking." Frigga squeezed her hand when a guard called for them to enter the throne room. "Now let's go see Odin." Y/N nodded and Frigga took her arm as they stood. They walked in together when she saw Odin. "Don't worry dear. He is not as grumpy as he seems." As Frigga said this Loki grabbed Y/N's hand and Frigga released Y/N's arm, joining her husband at his side. Odin, in Y/N's eyes, was the man who hurt Loki the most. She didn't realize that she was staring down the Allfather.

"Loki and Thor tell me you have no memory. Is this correct?" Odin asks.

"I don't. I get them back in painful flash backs." Y/N responds.

"And my wife, Frigga, is in some of them?" Odin asks.

"That would be correct." Y/N responds plainly. This man irritated her and Loki noticed her irritation. He could not help but smirk at the woman next to him.

"And what, pray tell, is your relationship with my youngest son?" Odin asks. His voice, if she didn't know better, sounded a little bit like he cared.

"Wouldn't you like to kn... OW!" Thor stomped on Y/N's foot to stop her smart remark. Loki snickered. "Oh that was funny to you Fancy Pants?" She was now looking at Loki and Thor then began to laugh at the two of them.

"I mean, yeah." Loki said. Loki then leaned into Y/N and whispered in her ear something that made her blush. She stomped on his foot and Loki kissed her forehead in response.

"I see. Do you love my son?" Odin asked.

"I do." She said full of pride.

"Good. Then you will look after him while you are on Asgard." Odin said.

"He doesn't need a babysitter." She said.

"On Midguard he may not. But as far as Asgard is concerned, he has still not redeemed himself." Y/N was about to say something when she met Loki's gaze as Odin continued. "Either he is in your care or he goes to the dungeons." She didn't look away from Loki as she spoke.

"I don't mind him being with me. But if the people of Earth can start to forgive him I don't see why the people of Asgard cannot." She said as she turned to face Odin. "Especially the man who is supposed to be his father." Frigga was smiling at Y/N with a little bit of pride. Loki and Thor look at her shocked. Odin chuckles.

"You don't have much fear in your heart, do you?" Odin asks.

"You ask a lot of questions." She said. Odin nodded and then dismissed them. Thor slapped her back after they left the throne room and walked off somewhere. Loki didn't hesitate to then pull her close to him and teleport them to a huge library. "YOU HAVE TO WARN ME BEFORE YOU DO THAT!" She shouted. Loki chuckled and then kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she melted into the kiss.

"You didn't need to stick up for me my love." Loki said in a low voice.

"Just like how you don't need to worry about me." She retorted. Loki gave her a quick kiss and then she looked around. "This library is huge!" She started to slowly spin around and take in the gorgeous dark wooden library that she was in.