Chapter 24 : And So She Is Tortured

A/N : Trigger Warning! Torture is used in this chapter. Thank you so much for getting this far! I know I am not the best writer but I am glad there are few who like this story!

——

Y/N was using her combat skills, saving her powers. It did not take long for the boys to get to her. She had a couple cuts and bruises but seemed unstoppable. She was hyper focused as if she were pushing something down. Loki started to fight by her side and they were completely in sync. After fighting for a while they got to the building. The Hulk smashed into the building and then ran back outside to keep fighting soldiers of HYDRA. Loki, Tony, and Y/N walked in as Thor left to fight alongside the Hulk. There were not as many soldiers in the building.

"Something's not right..." She said. "Split up and we will all meet back here." Tony and Loki nodded going their seperate ways. Loki stared at Y/N. "What is it?"

"When we get home we need to talk MY Little Assassin." He said with a soft smile. "So be sure you come back." She nodded smiling at him and took off running in the opposite direction. She was searching around when she pressed her ear piece.

"I'm not seeing the scepter here on my end. Any luck on your end?" She asks. Tony and Loki respond with the same response of nothing being on their end when she suddenly gets hit over the head with something. She hit the ground hard and blacked out. She faded in and out after a bit then she was hearing a helicopter. She heard screaming and just groaned. "Fuck." She used some of her powers to try and escape but that was quickly stopped as she was hit over the head again.

——

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Loki yelled at Tony. It had now been a couple hours since Y/N was taken. Tony was busy looking at the computers on the quinjet trying to see if she has turned on the tracking device on her suit.

"Brother calm down." Thor said. Loki just glared at him as he walked towards Loki. "Stark is doing all he can."

"No I should have had a remote tracking device on her suit. Damn it... Come on kid turn it on!" Tony hit the screen in front of him.

"Who's idea was it for you guys to split up anyway?" Bruce asks. Loki and Tony glare at him as he nods his head. "I'm guessing it was hers."

"All this talk will get us no where." Thor stated earning the glares from Tony and Loki. "I still don't understand how this could have happened. She is a skilled warrior herself."

"They must have surprised her somehow. Although I find that hard to believe. Unless she has Loki right next to her she always has her guard up." Bruce said. Loki went wide eyed and then sat down putting his face in his hands.

"She asked me right before she left the quinjet what I was planning to do after we got the scepter." Everyone looked at him. "I honestly hadn't thought about it and we hadn't talked about what we would each want yet so... so I didn't have an answer for her.... this is my fault."

"Look this is nobody's fault. Although I am kind of blaming her right now for NOT TURNING ON THE DAMNED TRACKER!" Tony screamed at the screen again. Loki kept his face in his hands. The two closest to her felt defeated as Thor and Bruce looked at each other for a moment.

"What is it that she would say to them?" Bruce muttered to Thor.

"She says lots of things to them. Quite frankly she talks a lot." Thor mutters back.

"Tony's pissed and worried and Loki looks freaked and defeated. We gotta say something." Bruce says. Thor thinks for a moment but then shrugs. Bruce thinks for a moment and then goes to his computer. He started scrolling through footage but then got rid of that idea. Thor looked at him confused. "I was gunna see if I could play some videos of her talking but it might make it worse."