Chapter 32 : And So Odin Invites Her To Stay

The guard takes her to the throne room and he keeps staring at her like he is worried about her. Y/N was starting to get annoyed but she didn't say anything. She did not want to falter before telling Odin what had happened.

"So you don't listen but demand to speak with me?" Odin asks clearly pissed.

"Malekif is dead. Killed in a battle with me. Your realms are fine and I have the ether. Totally prepared to lock it away somewhere." Odin stared daggers at her as she couldn't bring herself to say the next part.

"What are you not telling me child?! Speak up.!"

"There was a body." The guard said stepping in. His mannerisms were familiar to her and she teared up a bit and then stormed out of the room as Odin spoke.

"Loki."

——

Y/N teleported herself to Loki's room and then screamed at the top of her lungs again. She trashed the room and was sobbing. When she finally had enough she laid down on the bed to continue sobbing until there weren't any tears left. She was clinging to Loki's pillow as she grabbed the gem she used to contact Tony. Immediately Tony answered.

"Hey Witch Hunter. How did getting your memories back go?" She didn't answer, it was comforting to hear Tony's voice. She sniffled as tears started to form again. "Witch Hunter?"

"I'm here..." She said weakly. She told Tony everything. About Frigga, her time on Asgard, and her past. Tony listened but none of it explained to him why she was sounding so broken.

"What else happened? If you don't want to say let me talk to Reindeer Games so we can work out damage control." She felt the tears start to fall and her voice cracked as she spoke.

"Tony... he's dead..."

——

Thor came back through the bifrost and walked into the palace. He was headed straight to Loki's room after talking to Sif and the warriors three. He had heard that Y/N killed Malekif and knew exactly where to find her. Annessa was sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall by Loki's door. Thor was about to barge in when Annessa grabbed the end of his cape.

"She is speaking with someone named Tony. Let her mourn in her way." Annessa said. Someone cleared their throat and they looked to see Odin standing there. His face looked more kind than normal.

"Father I..." Odin put his hand up.

"You and I will talk tomorrow my son. Now go." Thor did as he was told and Odin looked down at Annessa. "How is she?" Annessa stood, surprised that he was asking such a question.

"In all honesty... she is shattered sir." Odin looked to Annessa for an explaination. "When she lived here before, her life was already terrible but for her brothers she would put on a smile. Lady Frigga talked about Loki to her all the time and she used to watch him from afar. She admired him. Then her life went from bad to worse and she then was still thinking of everyone else before herself. She didn't even get to mourn the loss of her younger brother. Then she comes back to Asgard with the said prince she admired. Smiling. They only saw one another when they were in a room. He wanted her happiness and she wanted his. When I saw them together... I almost didn't want her to have her memories back so she could stay happy. But she got them back and her happiness has now been ripped from her. How is one supposed to feel or react?" Annessa looked at Odin and saw sadness and heartbreak in his eyes.

"What have I done..." Odin mumbled under his breath. Annessa didn't hear him.

"Sir?" Annessa asked. Y/N then opened the door. She looked dead inside, her hair destroyed, and her face stained with tears.