Chapter 29 : And So She Tries To Be Mischievious

Loki quickly sat up to find Y/N shaking. Annessa was spotting her forehead, trying her best to comfort her.

"Atheleisia please... wake up." Annessa whispered.

"She has been like this for a while." Frigga said. Y/N started screaming again and Loki quickly turned to his mother.

"Did you know the whole time what her mother was doing?" Loki asked sternly.

"No. And if I had, I would have acted sooner." Frigga responded. Loki turned to Annessa.

"Where is Char?" Loki asked. "She will want to see her older brother."

"He left in search for Atheleisia and Nico. If she is here... where is Nico?" Annessa asked. Loki looked down not answering and Annessa just gulped. "I see." Her voice broke a little as she understood. Loki looked over Y/N and scooped her in his arms. Rocking her back and forth. Loki started to rub her back as he continued to hold her. Y/N slowly started to wake and her screams turned to tears and crying out for her lost little brother. Loki deactivated the bracelets as he pulled her as close to him as he could.

"Atheleisia..." Annessa started but was cut off. Y/N still sobbing interrupted her.

"It's Y/N... I don't want the name my mother gave me." Annessa adorned a sad smile as Y/N buried her face into Loki's shirt. After a while of staying like that she finally calmed down enough to face everyone in the room.

"I'm so sorry Frigga.... I d-didn't... I..." Frigga sat by her and Loki, who was still holding Y/N, and caressed her cheek.

"You did the right thing my dear." Frigga said. "You have nothing to apologize for." Y/N looked at Annessa.

"W-Where's Char?" Y/N asked.

"Out looking for you and... and Nico." Y/N teared up as Annessa mentioned her younger brother.

"He's dead because I didn't move quickly enough..." She said.

"Thanos is the reason he is dead, not you my Little Assassin." Loki reassured her.

"And Char is out there looking for us..." She said dropping her head.

"Do you know how to contact him?" Annessa asked hopeful. "It has been 18 years since he left."

"I d-don't..." Y/N responded. "I'm sorry..." Y/N sniffled composing herself.

"It's alright." Annessa sighed. It was silent for a moment and Y/N shot her head up staring at Annessa.

"Oh dear..." Frigga said knowing what was coming next.

"What?" Loki asked looking confused.

"I'm sorry you fell in love with my MORON of a brother!" Y/N shouted. "God damn it Char!" Loki snickered and then bursted out into a laughing fit. It was a dignified sounding laugh. Everyone in the room turned to Loki in shock except for Y/N. She loved his laugh though she rarely heard it.

"So you were always like this." He said as his laughter calmed down. Y/N smiled and got up. Everyone stood shortly after she did.

"Are you sure you can stand?" Frigga said.

"I'm good. I am an 1,069 year old Celestial witch after all." She said stretching. Loki stood in amazement.

"You are a celestial?" Loki asked. Y/N looked up at him and nodded.

"Only partly." She said. Loki was about to say something else when he was cut off by a guard coming in.

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but Thor has returned." He said.