Chapter 64 : And So Home

"Mommy!" Frigga cheered as she jumped into the hospital bed. "Morgan come on!"

"Ok!" Morgan hopped in too and Y/N chuckled.

"Mommy this is Morgan!" Frigga cheered. Frigga and Morgan continued to talk Y/N's ear off as Y/N smiled from ear to ear. Frigga then squealed when she saw the engagement ring on her mother's finger. "YAY! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE GUNNA GET MARRIED!" The girls were jumping on the bed and Y/N was laughing, trying to hide the physical pain from all the movement. Loki then scooped up both girls who squealed loudly.

"I'm glad you guys worked everything out." Mauria stated and Y/N teared up. Mauria was clearly no longer that scared girl they invited to live with them.

"Well look at you." Y/N smiled at her. "You grew up."

"Yeah... thank you." Mauria smiled and walked over.

"But I didn't..."

"You did more than you think... I'm glad you're back." Y/N pulled the girl into a hug and Mauria reciprocated it.

——

"How is she girls?" Pepper asked as the three came back.

"She still can't come home..." Frigga looked down to hide her tears. Pepper looked at Tony who knelt down to her level.

"You don't have to be strong all the time you know. You are a kid. Your mom and dad won't be upset with you for being sad." Tony stated.

"I know... they tell me everytime they ask me if I'm ok... I just... Daddy was sad for so long... I just want them to come home...." Morgan ran and hugged her friend as Frigga began to cry. Tony scooped both girls up and looked to Pepper. She nodded and started to dial a number on her phone.

——

"Darling I'm back with... DARLING!" Loki dropped the food tray and rushed to Y/n who was on the floor, trying to get back up on her own. Loki scooped her up and put her back in the bed. Y/n began to struggle and cry. "Darling stop this! You need to rest!"

"We need to go home... Frigga... I want to go home... I missed her whole life so far... and right now I'm missing her when she needs me..." Y/n whimpered out.

"Hey... you didn't choose to miss out my love..." Loki said as he cupped her cheeks with his hands. "What has you so worked up?"

"Pepper called... Frigga was crying because..." Y/n looked up at Loki before continuing. "Because she wants us home. She needs us to comfort her and we aren't there... I... we have to go Loki... I can't stay here anymore knowing that..." Loki captured her lips in a very passionate kiss.

"My love you are the best mother that little girl could ever ask for..." Y/n sniffled and looked down. "Let me talk to your doctors and see what we can do."

——

"Hey Frigga want to go get some of your plushies?" Mauria asked. Frigga looked up and nodded as she rubbed her eyes. They head over to their house to see Loki's car pulled up to it. Frigga looked at Mauria who just smiled and kept walking with Frigga in her arms. Mauria opens the door to find Loki cooking.

"Daddy?" Loki smiles and turns to his daughters.

"There's a surprise waiting for you upstairs." Frigga squirms out of Mauria's grip and bolts up the stair. She hears a beeping sound coming from her father's room. She bursts the door open to find her mom reading a book. Frigga starts to cry.

"MOMMYYYYY!" She leaps onto the bed and Y/n pulls her daughter to her. Letting the little girl cry as she rocks her back and forth. "A-Are you home f-forever?"

"Yes my dear. I'm home forever." Frigga hugged her mother tighter. The two didn't notice Loki and Mauria had walked into the room, just watching them. Y/n looked up and used her magic to pull them both into the embrace. Loki definitely planned on scolding her later for using her powers in her weakened state. Frigga then looks up to her father seeing the brightest smile on his face, making her beyond happy.

"Wait did you see your surprise yet?" Frigga asked.

"Nope your dad made sure I wouldn't until you girls got home." Y/n smiled sweetly at her daughter. Loki kissed his love's temple.

"Eeeewwwww" Frigga teased making the whole room giggle. "Oh Mommy! Daddy learned how to braid my hair!"

"Did he now?" Y/n smiled. "Was learning with your dad fun?"

"Yeah! I wouldn't let him use is magic!" Frigga stated proudly. Y/n looked to Loki with a smile.

"You learned to braid." Y/n giggled.

"I learned to braid." Loki stated. He felt an ache in his heart. The same ache he knew Y/n felt in hers. They wanted to do all of this together but that was taken from them. From all four of them.

"Daddy! You said when we got Mommy back we would take a family picture!" Frigga cheered. "Can we take it now?"

"Of course." Loki went and set up the camera and all four were in the bed. The picture took and you could see every emotion. Y/n and Loki were smiling at each other, their eyes were full of love but held a slight sadness to them for the years missed. Frigga had the biggest smile on her face as she looked at the camera, happy that her parents were together again and she had her family. Mauria was smiling, happy of course to have her family back, but there was worry in her eyes for the work it would take to keep the family together on the road ahead. Y/n was home and that's what mattered. Their family was together and everyone seemed happy at the fact. But Y/n couldn't help but feel a bit out of place. What would her family need from her now that it's been 5 years without her?