Chapter 39 : And So Loki Wakes Up In Sakaar

A/N : Hey Everyone! Again thank you so much for reading my fan fiction! The two pictures below are the outfits you wear in this chapter. I don't own any pictures used.p

Party outfit on Sakaar

Regular wear on Sakaar

——

Loki wakes to hearing familiar humming. He slowly sits up, holding his head to look around a red and white room. He was covered in black silk sheets and he realized he only had his boxers on. At the end of the bed was a greenish navy suit and a matching cape that has a mustard yellow on the inside. Y/N then comes into view dressed in a beautiful black gown and is grinning ear to ear.

"Little Assassin?! You're alright!" Loki ran up to her and hugged her tightly as she chuckled.

"I've fallen from space before Fancy Pants." She cheered. "Why don't you get dressed because we don't exactly have a door." She points to the doorway to see a man standing there. Loki waived his hands, dressing himself in the outfit from the bed. Y/N smiles at Loki and then quickly walks over to the man in the doorway.

"Now doesn't my darling older sister look wonderful!" The man said. Loki was at a complete loss for words. She had only talked about two brothers. She also didn't seem worried or anxious in the slightest. "Is lover boy coming to the party?"

"Absolutely. He needs to eat after being unconscious for a couple days. I'll see you down there Nico!" She says and then kisses his cheek.

"It's Grandmaster here." He corrects and then leaves with two women. The minute he leaves she looks in the mirror and groans.

"This is way too much...." she says under her breath before turning to Loki with a smile. "You look handsome in that. I love the cape!" Her compliment to Loki was genuine. But Loki saw through her seemingly calm exterior.

"Little Assassin... what's going on?" Her smile faltered and she looked down as she grabbed Loki's hand. She was shaking a bit. Loki didn't know what else to do so he just engulfed her in his arms. "So I take it Nico's alive."