Chapter 56: And They Meet and Make a Plan

The pod landed outside the compound as Steve, Nat, and Rhodey came out. As Loki stepped out Mauria hid behind him, nervous about meeting everyone. Y/N saw Nat and immediately walk to her.

"So you're blonde now huh Ballerina?" Nat smiles at her and hugs her tightly.

"No more dangerous stunts Book Worm." Nat said to Y/N as Y/N hugged Nat back. Y/N then turns to Loki who had just joined them and Mauria was subtly hiding behind him.

"Mauria is talented in healing... She was on the ship with me and is the reason I'm alive right now. She will be staying with Loki and I. Until we find a place of our own can we make a room for her?" Nat peered over at the girl and smiled at her. Mauria smiled and stepped out from behind Loki. Nat saw a lot of herself in the girl, had been tortured and forced to do things she didn't want to do. Of course the girl showed more emotions than Nat originally did.

"We haven't exactly been here in a while Y/N..." Steve finally says.

"Tony usually makes the final decisions." Rhodey said with a smile.

"Then it's fine. Let's get ya a room Sweetie." They all walk inside and immediately Loki stops when he is face to face with Wanda.

"Don't make her cry again." Wanda says firmly.

"Don't kiss her again." Loki retorts. Wanda smirks and chuckles.

"Deal." Loki nods and smirks a little as he walks away. Y/N looks at him concerned but he just smiles reassuringly. Mauria and Nat were getting along really well. She wasn't shy around Nat at all so Y/N eagerly went to Loki and wrapped her arms around his neck. Loki responded with his arms around her waist.

"I sure missed you." She whispered in a sultry voice and Loki couldn't help but chuckle.

"Then after the meeting with everyone, how about I fill your needs?" She hummed in content as Loki captured her lips.

"I didn't miss that." Steve interjected. Y/N rolled her eyes breaking the kiss. She looks at Steve and collapses into Loki's arms.

"Y/N?! WAKE UP!" Loki shouts panicked.

——

Everything was blurry but she was back in that field from before. She saw Loki and herself fighting chitauri but that seemed to be the only thing that was clear. Until the figures started to disappear one by one. Loki desperately clung to her, both seeming to be terrified. Y/N turned to see Thor putting an axe through Thanos' chest.

"What did you do?" Thor cried out. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

——

Y/N sits up gasping for breath and struggles against the arms that are trying to hold her down.

"Y/N please you are alright." Loki's calm voice causes her to stop struggling and grip his arm tightly. She sat up slowly and panted heavily.

"What was that?" Steve asks.

"We will talk about it in the meeting."

——

"So you get visions now?" Rhodey asks.

"More or less. I got them daily while in Sakaar." Y/N replies.

"Sa... what?" Rhodey asks confused.

"An awful planet... where my little brother has become a tyrant." Everyone stares at her wide eyed. "But that's besides the point."

"So in this vision we lose." Steve states and Y/N nods.

"But I have been wrong before. The visions I believe show what could happen. And depending on the choices we make it changes." Y/N explains. "Meaning we can change the outcome. The only good news out of this is that Thor is alive."