Chapter 19 : And So They Have A Day Off... Or So They Thought

Loki and Y/N slip to the bar. Tony, Thor, Fury, and Clint didn't even notice that they left. Natasha how ever came over with a huge smirk on her face.

"I demand details." Natasha says ordering a round of drinks.

"Later." Y/N whispers back getting her glass of champagne. Her and Natasha cheers to that.

"So Lucas is apparently SWORD's best agent."

"They must be desperate."

"Y/N he's still adamant about getting you back. Like in a creepy, stalkerish way." Natasha sounded a little worried.

"Don't worry Nat. I've got you guys, Loki, and let's not forget that I'm no slouch either." Y/N reassures Natasha but the man himself appeared. Lucas moved a hair out of Y/N's face which was adorning a death glare.

"I did always prefer your hair down." He said. Without faltering she handed Natasha her drink and slapped his hand away as she put her hair back up. She took her drink back and stomped on his foot not saying a word. Natasha followed her as they walked to the boys. Y/N quickly took Loki's hand. Lucas was not getting the hint, and if he was he just wasn't willing to listen to reason.

"Little Assassin, your hair is back up?" Loki questions. He then looks up from her to see Lucas. "The lady clearly wants you to leave her be." Loki's voice turned dark.

"I'll tell you what the lady wants." Lucas said grabbing her other hand. "She wants a good time and then she will come crawling back to me." Loki was about to say something when her eyes widened with pure rage. She let go of Loki's hand and dumped the champagne on Lucas and kneed him in a spot that no man wanted to be kneed. It was subtle and not many noticed. Just the avengers and Loki were watching that Y/N could tell. Clint could not help but laugh.

"You do not speak for me and you will not talk to my boyfriend that way. It's not my fault that you cannot see that it's over." She growled. "Now before you make a bigger fool of yourself and of SWORD, I suggest you leave."

"You heard her." Natasha said crossing her arms. "Just wish you would have listened before she had to waste good champagne."

"You love this man here?" Lucas points to Loki who is in disguise. "You'll come back, no one will love you the way I do."

"Hah! That's kind of the whole point." Y/N responds confidently. "I want no part of you."

"You heard the lady." Fury said gripping Lucas's shoulder painfully tight.

"She said beat it Kelso." Tony said.

"And I would listen before things turn ugly for you." Loki snarls pulling Y/N behind him. Fury and Tony ensure that he leaves as Y/N sighs relieved. She leaned her head on Loki's back and began to worry. What if Loki was pissed at her? She gripped the back of his shirt and Loki quickly turned around. "Why on earth would I be pissed at you?" Loki whispered.

"Hey! You did the mind thing!" She exclaimed and everyone just chuckled. Loki kissed her forehead and took her hair down. "Guys I'm really sorry about all that."

"Don't be. I'm sorry my agent finds it appropriate to act that way. I will take care of this, I'm sorry Agent Y/N." Maria said walking up to the group.

"It wasn't your doing Miss Rambeau." Y/N responded.

"It wasn't and I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship Maria but me and my associate had to throw him out." Tony said coming back to the group. Tony had a slight scratch on his cheek.

"Tony what did you do?!" Pepper asked observing his cheek.

"He didn't exactly like being kicked out." Tony responded. Maria assured everyone that this will be handled on Monday and then shortly after said her goodbyes. Luckily that didn't kill the party as everyone drank and danced. Loki was on babysitting duty for Y/N, a job he didn't mind. A lot of her time was spent getting to know the veterans, doing shots with Clint and Thor, dancing with Natasha and Pepper, and debating with Steve, Tony, and Fury. Most of the debates she started to see the three of them argue. When she wasn't doing that she was being clingy with Loki. It made him laugh considering the fact that she was never like this.