Chapter 22 : And So Loki Trusts Her

Loki had wrapped his left arm around her waist in order to pull her closer to him as he kissed her again. She was gripping the fabric of his top in her fists as her tears started to slow down. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to her's. Loki chuckled.

"You know you are so cute when you cry." She playfully punched him as a few tears still were streaming down. Loki then wiped some of the tears with his thumb. "I'm sorry Little Assassin..." She sighed and stared at him trying to comprehend what he was talking about.

"Huh?" She tilted her head. She then remembers their argument and sighs. "It's my fault for not communicating..." Y/N went back to being silent for a moment.

"Y/N?" She gave Loki a soft smile but he could still see the hurt in her eyes. Communicating her emotions was hard for her, it was easier with Loki but it was still hard. Loki was kicking himself for how he had talked to her while she was standing there kicking herself for not just talking to him. Loki's never left the woman in front of him as she stared blankly at the view of the city. She felt Loki's gaze and snapped out of it.

"I love you." She said smiling at him. It felt nice to say to him. Loki couldn't help but smile at those words as she walked up to him. Then something occurred to him.

"You talked to Thor about this?" Loki questioned and Y/N chuckled.

"To be fair... I kind of broke some of the ceiling lights in the training room as he was walking in." Loki stared at her in amazement.

"I didn't think it was possible to love you more but again... you amaze me." She gives Loki a flirtatious sly smile.

"So all I have to do to win your affections is almost hurt your brother?" Loki smirks hovering his lips just above her's.

"Oh you win my affections just by talking my pet." Loki then kissed her until someone clears their throat. The two break the kiss as Loki sighs annoyed. "What do you want Brother?"

"So I take it she told you about her feelings. Good for you Little One!" Thor was beaming as he hit her back. The force pushed her into Loki's chest and he just held onto her tightly.

"Careful Brother." He snarled. Thor continues to laugh.

"Loki I'm ok. He just gets to watch me do this." Loki looks at her and she gives him a kiss. Thor's laughing ceases.

"Alright alright! Lesson learned!" She breaks the kiss chuckling and then shivers as the wind blows. Loki pulls her closer to him and the three walk back inside. Y/N then walks to Tony's lab breaking away from Loki to only realize that the two were following her. Once she got into the lab she turned around and looked at them.

"What is it?" She asks.

"I wanted to see this part for myself." Thor says. She looks at him confused.

"Y/N I do not know your middle name Fury." Tony says in a somewhat joking tone.

"Sheesh what are you, my dad?" She asks annoyed.

"Why did you have to break the ceiling lights in the training room?" Tony asks. "I'll admit, it's impressive, but we kind of need the lights to see what we are doing."

"So you are saying I shouldn't start renovating houses?" She says as if she were insulted. "Dream killer."

"Just please try to not destroy my tower?" Tony asks and she smiles.

"I promise to try." Tony ruffles her hair.

"So you are kind to her but you well at me who could crush you like a grape?" Thor says. Tony and Y/N look at each other and then at Thor.