Chapter 16 : And So She Shares Her Feelings

Tony offered for Fury to stay at the tower until he could leave, which he did. Y/N was sitting in her reading nook on Loki's lap while on her computer planning the 'funeral' for Nick Fury. She hummed a little when Loki kissed the top of her head. She shut her computer and looked up.

"You missed." She said with a smile.

"I beg your pardon?" Loki asked with a sly grin.

"You missed." She then entangled her fingers through his hair and pulled him down capturing his lips. The kiss continued until they heard someone clearing their throat. Y/N jumped out of the reading nook realizing who it was. "Heeeeyyyy."

"So this is a thing now?" Fury still had his scowl as she nodded.

"You know the door was closed for a reason. You could have knocked." She said crossing her arms.

"I did. There was no answer. Now I see why." Fury then raised his eye brows looking at Loki who was getting out of the reading nook.

"If you are here about the funeral everything is almost done." Fury chuckles.

"No. I told Tony that your birthday is tomorrow and now he wants to throw you a party." Y/N groaned.

"Your birthday is tomorrow Little Assassin?" Loki was shocked and a little hurt.

"Maybe?" She sighed and rubbed her temples. Fury just laughed.

"It's more of the day she fell from the sky, since we don't know when her actual birthday is I figured that this would be a good way to still celebrate her." Fury continued to laugh. "She has not liked her birthday ever since she became an agent."

"Why?" Loki asked.

"Because... that's why. But you telling Tony about my birthday still doesn't answer why you are in here." Fury gets a cocky smirk on his face.

"Tony wants to ensure that he gets everything perfect and..." she goes wide eyed and runs out of the room.

"TONY!" She screams as she is down the hall.

"She hates people making a fuss over her." Loki said with a soft smile.

"That's why I said it but she will also have to get used to being fussed over from time to time now." Fury then turns to Loki. "She seems happy." Loki smiled looking at the pathway she walked out of. When he noticed Fury staring at him he furrowed his own brow.

"That's good to hear." Fury chuckles.

"Well after her birthday I will be leaving. Hill is staying here due to Y/N's quick thinking. She seemed to be ensuring that I will stay in touch." Fury nodded and started walking while Loki followed.

"She is not very direct about what she wants." Loki and Fury end up in the kitchen and dining area where Tony and Y/N were fighting.

"I'm not changing my mind With Hunter. I'm throwing you a party." Tony states as Y/N clenches her fists.

"I don't get what the big deal is Tin Can! It's just the day I fell to earth!" Tony laughs.

"Yeah the start of you being here today! It's important!"

"Tony!"

"Yes that's my name. Good for you! Glad you know it!"

"I don't get why it needs to be this huge blowout!"

"Because it is more fun that way!"

"For who?!"

"Do you trust me?"

"I'm beginning to question that.."

"We all wanna celebrate your birthday! I guarantee that Reindeer Games wants to! Don't ya?!" Tony and Y/N turn to a shocked looking Loki.