Chapter 51: And So They Welcome Frigga

6 weeks have now gone by, putting Y/N at 28 weeks pregnant. Loki has to help her get out of bed and they are still heading to Earth. Now that they are closer she talks with everyone using the gems and right now she was talking to Fury.

"So what is your grand daughter going to call you?" Fury was about to answer her teasing question but she immediately stops him. "No wait no wait let me guess... Fury."

"You know, maybe you are spending too much time in space." Fury says.

"Wait... do you have an actual name in mind?" Y/N looked at Fury with hopeful eyes. "Dad come on! Tell me!"

"You are getting too comfortable with calling me dad..." Y/N pouts and gives Fury puppy dog eyes. Fury sighs. "That barely worked when you were a kid."

"But now that I'm pregnant with your grandchild...."

"Fine..." Y/N leans in a bit. "Pop pop." Y/N's face lit up and she was practically giddy.

"LOKI! He wants to be called Pop Pop!" Y/N called out. Loki came and sat next to her with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Alright alright. You want to meet your niece or what? And how much further from home are you? Your boat is getting barnacles."

"CHAR! You let Friggason get barnacles! I pride myself on her condition asshole!" She heard ruffling around and then a door slam.

"He left." Fury said chuckling.

"I'm sure he did." Y/N growled.

"I'm sure Tony could hire someone to clean up your boat."

"She's not just a boat and you know it." Loki had a look of shock on his face. Not just at the fact she was upset about a boat but the name she gave the boat. He would watch her work on it through his bowl but never thought to look at the name. He never understood her fascination with the little sail boat but it did make her happy while she lived in Greece.

"How about you say hello to Atheleisia?" Fury says holding the cute baby girl. Y/N immediately goes into a lovey dovey mode and grips Loki's arm.

"Oh my gods look at her! Do you see her Loki? Look how cute she is!" Y/N continues to gush until she feels a kick. "Frigga this is your cousin! You will get to meet her very soon!" They talk for a little while longer and Atheleisia seemed pretty enthralled with Y/N and Loki. After a while they cut off the conversation as she started to grow tired.

"Are you alright Little Assassin?" Loki asked as he began to rub her ankles. She let out a groan of satisfaction and leaned against the pillows.

"I'm officially a fucking planet." She started rubbing her stomach. "It's totally worth it. Just uncomfortable." She wasn't making eye contact with Loki so he quickly changed the topic.

"You named your boat Friggason... why?" Loki asked.

"I found her looking kind of rough... then I worked on her for a long time, rebuilding her up. She was the only thing that would bring me out of my dark thoughts... like you did for me. So I named her after you." Loki blinked. He had only ever been called Odinson or Laufeyson. Yet Y/N took it upon herself to give the boat a different last name, one that actually would have meant more to him.

"Darling... I'm so sorry..." Y/N turned to Loki with a worried look. "I... I still have a lot to make up for..." Y/N grabbed Loki's hand with her left hand, purposefully showing him the ring he gave her.

"I said yes. Not because I felt like I had to. I said yes because despite all of those things you still find your way back to me. I love you Loki Friggason." She smiles sweetly at home and Loki lays next to her and captures her lips.