Chapter 25 : And So Things Start To Get Confusing

Y/N was looking at the squid like alien dead in the eyes. She couldn't make out what he was saying to her but she spat at him. He had a clear crystal like thing touch her skin and she screamed. She still was refusing to talk even though the pain felt severe.

"Little One your pain will end once you tell us what we need to know." The purple alien said as he came into view. Y/N felt herself laugh.

"Piss off you purple ape." The purple alien chuckled.

"You got a strong will to fight inside you. Too bad it's for the wrong reasons." The purple alien nodded at the squid alien who lowered more of those crystals, causing more pain and agony. She screamed and everything went black.

——

"PISS OFF!" She shouted as she woke up. Immediately she started coughing and ran to the toilet in her cell. She threw up and began to shake. She had gotten used to Loki calming her after these nightmares. But she was relieved she got another piece of her memories after months of not having them.

"A-Are you ok?" A small voice asked. She sat back and leaned against the wall. Her vision was blurry but she made out a tiny figure. "Miss?"

"Come here. Who are you?" She asked weakly. The figure walked towards her and before Y/N stood a young girl, about 9 or 10 years old. She felt even more sick. They had a kid in a cell.

"My name is N-Nicole." The little girl had no bruises or cuts from what Y/N could tell. She patted the spot next to her to have Nicole sit down. Nicole listened and put her head in her knees. The kid was terrified.

"What's wrong?" Y/N's voice was raspy as her throat was dry from lack of water. "Why are you in here Nicole?"

"They have my big brother... they are keeping me here so he does what they want..." Nicole begins to sob. "W-What are they doing to you?" Y/N couldn't bring herself to answer the kid. She was already scared out of her mind.

"Never mind that. What's your brother's name?" Nicole looked up at a very weak Y/N who adorned a soft reassuring smile. Nicole started talking about her brother, whose name is Braxton. Nicole talked about how it was just him and her. Y/N thought about how that usually seemed to be who they targeted if it wasn't those who were just alone. The more Nicole talked the more at ease she seemed to feel. That's when Y/N started to feel nauseous again and crawled back to the toilet to puke. When she did, it was purple, like the stuff in the syringe. It tasted like metal and she was annoyed. The little girl looked at Y/N scared.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Y/N reassured her. Y/N wiped her mouth and went back to sit on the floor next to Nicole. "I have friends that will be here, I promise they will get you and your brother out of here." Nicole looked at her in disbelief. That's when a loud crashing sound was heard. Y/N smiled and chuckled until Boris came in. He grabbed Nicole by the hair.

"Let's go you little twerp! Now you!" Boris shouted. He started to reach for her but when Y/N heard Nicole begging to be let go of she mustered what little strength she had to send a small blast of her powers at the big oaf.

"You really should have hooked me up to another IV bag." She used the wall to slowly get up and reached for Nicole. "I can't move on my own kid. You want out of here?" Nicole nodded taking Y/N's hand. Once up, Nicole helped Y/N walk out of the room. They heard more commotion upstairs but there was a roar of a certain green rage monster that sounded like music to her ears. Nicole seemed more and more terrified and began to slow down. Out of pure adrenaline and instinct Y/N took the lead, pulling Nicole behind her. They kept walking as fast as Y/N could go until they reached a dead end.

"Don't move!" That was the voice of Dr. Glass. Y/N looked at Nicole and smiled before turning to face Glass. She pushed Nicole behind her. She was holding a boy and pointing a gun at his head. He looked to be about 15 or 16.